Paying in advance the full one year rental contract.

Seguro de caucion is a lucrative market business strategy to screw ppl without garantia and make cash for doing nothing
. Better to pay advance.

Seguro de caucion is a lucrative market business strategy to screw ppl without garantia and make cash for doing nothing
. Better to pay advance.
For a layman it would make sense if the landlord stipulates in the contract that I paid full amount of the contract + gives me a receipt.

Legally however I am not a lawyer. I don't know what possibly could go wrong. (The law is a donkey). It's a large sum of money. I'm apprehensive.

If the landlord is dishonest he has a whole year to figure out how to screw me.

For a layman it would make sense if the landlord stipulates in the contract that I paid full amount of the contract + gives me a receipt.

Legally however I am not a lawyer. I don't know what possibly could go wrong. (The law is a donkey). It's a large sum of money. I'm apprehensive.

If the landlord is dishonest he has a whole year to figure out how to screw me.
You can hand him the money in front of a escribano ( Notary magistrate)..thats yr witness. matter settled.

Make sure everything works because the second you give him the money he will never show up to repair anything at the property again, and will most likely blame you for breaking it.
100% true.. this is one thing that happens every single time.

If it's a 3 month contract , no big deal to pay all up front.
Yes.

I did 3 month guarantia several times over the years. Was not a big deal then. Rents just doubled in Dollars since Milei December 2023. Plus a more expensive apartment. Plus 12 month.

It's a huge sum. An order of magnitude difference.

If I had a crystal ball I should have done this before Milei.

Last edited:
Surprise 🙈

After the run around 4 days ,,,,
They don't accept 12 month one full year prepaid in advance Cash.

Rejected.

Amazing ,,, No?

And now she doesn't want to re-deposit my reserva into my bank account. She wants me to go personally to sign a paper. She received my depósit through a bank transfer. She did not sign nothing for me. Apprehensive ,,,, thinking could be a physical trap.

Strange people.

Last edited:
Back