People Who Like B.a.

Most people would say (vos) "salí de acá" though.

And good for the poster for trying, even if there are errors. It's the people who don't try -- or aren't willing to embarrass themselves by making mistakes -- who end up living here for years and never learning Spanish.

Guachita !! Very true , however I discourage the use of VOS, it adds a new verb form to learn , besides Tu, Usted. Ustedes?
Vos has no plural other than Ustedes. Besides the use of Vos is not polite outside Argentina...? it employs a locally Modified form of the Imperative Salí !! The imperative in Spanish is Sale!

A disgresion

Guachita !! Very true , however I discourage the use of VOS, it adds a new verb form to learn , besides Tu, Usted. Ustedes?
Vos has no plural other than Ustedes. Besides the use of Vos is not polite outside Argentina...? it employs a locally Modified form of the Imperative Salí !! The imperative in Spanish is Sale!

A disgresion
Is not polite but it sound nice at least according to Spanish girls ;)

I love :wub: B,A because today I paid $19 pesos argentinos for a small coffee, black, in Colonia del Sacramento, UY

I was going to add that but who am I to criticise until I can write, speak, read and understand perfect argentinean spanish :p

I know, still making mistakes after many years.

A porteño would rather say: "Buenosaire?? é la mejorrr ciudá del Mundo, papá!!! Yooo??? Naaaa, qué voy a salir del país! con qué?????"

Please porteños be so kind and correct my spelling :p

Its correct syngirl, La Argentina is the only country that requires the Femenin article La*. Other countries don't require articles normally used without article, i.e. Chile, El Chile jajajajaja. La Bolivia jjjajajaj La Panama. jajajaj La Canada, La/El Mejico?? j :D
La Guatemala,,,,!! Guatepeor..!!

* For this reason is they have the Casa Rosada...! :D
very funny!

I know, still making mistakes after many years.

A porteño would rather say: "Buenosaire?? é la mejorrr ciudá del Mundo, papá!!! Yooo??? Naaaa, qué voy a salir del país! con qué?????"

Please porteños be so kind and correct my spelling :p

A porteño cheto of San Isidro would rather say: Bueeenos Aiiires? es distinto queriiido!!! Shooo? gente como uno bolooo!!!
Martín Revoira Lynch.

A disgresion

You discourage the use of "vos"? You're kidding, Im sure.
Vos has no plural? Neither does "tu". (Techincally "vos" has a plural; it's "vosotros", used in Spain. "Vos", as you may know, comes from old Spanish, and "vosotros" is "vos" plus "otros".)
That "locally modified" imperative dates back at least 500 years. It is the same or similar to other conjugations for vos you will hear in other regions of LAm where the use of vos has also survived.

Honestly after October of last year I feel like insanity has invaded all reality and taken all common sense hostage but that was the plan looking back and it is all around me in BA now. Decades of corruption and folly are kicking into full on this is a circus and a clowns parade and the clowns do not even know they are clowns. I am starting to understand that nothing in this world is more dangerous than a collection of clowns that do not know they are clowns.

So I would have to say only a lemming would like BA at this point in time!

Back