Pepperoni

Not sure if you are serious or not, in any case my intentions are good,

I gather you are not a very resourceful person. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Interesting, will look for it.

Thank you very much!

The punto pizza pepperoni is kind of close to pepperoni but still it's not really pepperoni but probably as close as you will get in Argentina... it's just basically like thinly sliced sausage... and if you have to settle for thinly sliced sausage the best pizza I have had in BsAs was at El Conde which I believe has a bunch of different chains all over the city... order the Calabresa Pizza... it's covered with thinly sliced sausage that comes close to pepperoni and the pizza is pretty darn good.

So who wants pepperoni then ?? I found a wholesale distributor who will sell me 10 kilos packed into 750 g vacuum sealed pieces. Each piece comes out at 85 pesos. Anybody interested in giving it a shot ? I will go out to the province end of this week/beg next week, so if I get enough takers I will pay them a visit to see the pepperoni close up and buy if it convinces me. Send me a mail (it is on my profile) or a pm..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Expat Life 23
T Newcomers Forum 17
Back