Permiso for Ezeiza

I wonder what would happen if the resident/citizen who travelled, produced a positive antibodies test result?

Having donated plasma, I have one of those.

There is an exception for officials and diplomats on OFFICIAL BUSINESS trips -- it's in the DNU by the president. This exception is also made for flight attendants, pilots, etc. It's the same in all countries. Argentina is no different in this insrance..
Thank you for the great clarification. I need to figure out now how to become a diplómate or similar!

Thank you for the great clarification. I need to figure out now how to become a diplómate or similar!
You need to be on an "official trip" -- I have diplomats friends and they still need to do the 14 day quarantine if they travel.

I wonder what would happen if the resident/citizen who travelled, produced a positive antibodies test result?

Having donated plasma, I have one of those.
Don't produce it. No one asks for a test. If you produces a positive antibody test you will be asked to do a PCR and stay in quarantine until the PCR results come out.

Don't produce it. No one asks for a test. If you produces a positive antibody test you will be asked to do a PCR and stay in quarantine until the PCR results come out.
This is strange. The antibodies indicate one is immune to cv19. It isn't rational that a proof of antibodies results in a test for infection, and a quarantine in the interim..Can anyone explain this?

This is strange. The antibodies indicate one is immune to cv19. It isn't rational that a proof of antibodies results in a test for infection, and a quarantine in the interim..Can anyone explain this?
An antibody test shows if you have anti-bodies to Covid or not. Technically you can develop antibodies during the disease and still be contagious. Hence, if you test positive they ask you to do a PCR. At least this was the case a few months back, when I asked. Maybe things have changed.

Has anyone arrived at Ezeiza from overseas recently? If so, exactly what was the procedure?

Has anyone arrived at Ezeiza from overseas recently? If so, exactly what was the procedure?
Within 48hs of you arrival you fill in the DDJJ online. Shows the email at check in. When you arrive, If you are going to stay in CABA or BA you just go home/place you will stay — bus, taxi, friends — and you self-isolate fire 14 days. If you need to go to a different province you need a permission from that province.

Within 48hs of you arrival you fill in the DDJJ online. Shows the email at check in. When you arrive, If you are going to stay in CABA or BA you just go home/place you will stay — bus, taxi, friends — and you self-isolate fire 14 days. If you need to go to a different province you need a permission from that province.

You are saying that prior to departure you fill out a form online and you get an email? How would someone returning from abroad even know about this website? And if the individual has no-one to get food, how does he/she survive?

Back