Permiso for Ezeiza

I arrived Monday morning, emigration did not mention quarantine. I am at my own apartment and go out every day to shop for food, etc, and go to friends for dinner or eat out at a restaurant outside. I have a taxi driver that knows me and takes me where I want to go. I went to the nursery to buy plants for my balcony yesterday and again today, probably go again tomorrow. The cleaning lady came. Life is the same as when I left in August. Wear a mask, wash your hands, don't touch your face.
Nancy

I arrived Monday morning, emigration did not mention quarantine. I am at my own apartment and go out every day to shop for food, etc, and go to friends for dinner or eat out at a restaurant outside. I have a taxi driver that knows me and takes me where I want to go. I went to the nursery to buy plants for my balcony yesterday and again today, probably go again tomorrow. The cleaning lady came. Life is the same as when I left in August. Wear a mask, wash your hands, don't touch your face.
Nancy

I declare to be in knowledge that as I have arrived in the country, having passed through "affected areas", I must remain isolated in the safe places or sectors defined by the national, provincial and/or municipal government for 14 days, counted as from the date of entry to the ARGENTINE REPUBLIC territory, having to abstain from going to my place of work and that I will not be able to travel along routes, roads and public spaces, all in order to prevent the circulation and infection of the COVID-19 virus and the consequent impact on the public health and other derived rights, such as life and physical integrity of people.
I declare to know that the infringement of the measures set forth will give rise to the sanctions that are applicable according to the regulations in force, without prejudice to the criminal complaints that could correspond to determine the possible commission of crimes of public action, in accordance with the provisions set forth under articles 205, 239 and concordant of the Penal Code.

Not to be a Debbie Downer here but...You have signed the DDJJ form above. In the form you "swear" that you will not leave your house and you will quarantine for 14 days. No one enforces is that is true. But just putting it out there that legally there is a quarantine for those arriving from abroad. Again no one checks in Buenos Aires and it's not actively enforced but people need to be careful -- especially if you have a nosy portero or neighbor that might report you.

I arrived Monday morning, I went to the nursery to buy plants for my balcony yesterday and again today, probably go again tomorrow. The cleaning lady came. Life is the same as when I left in August. Wear a mask, wash your hands, don't touch your face.
Nancy
Authorities, where are you?

I declare to be in knowledge that as I have arrived in the country, having passed through "affected areas", I must remain isolated in the safe places or sectors defined by the national, provincial and/or municipal government for 14 days, counted as from the date of entry to the ARGENTINE REPUBLIC territory, having to abstain from going to my place of work and that I will not be able to travel along routes, roads and public spaces, all in order to prevent the circulation and infection of the COVID-19 virus and the consequent impact on the public health and other derived rights, such as life and physical integrity of people.
I declare to know that the infringement of the measures set forth will give rise to the sanctions that are applicable according to the regulations in force, without prejudice to the criminal complaints that could correspond to determine the possible commission of crimes of public action, in accordance with the provisions set forth under articles 205, 239 and concordant of the Penal Code.

Not to be a Debbie Downer here but...You have signed the DDJJ form above. In the form you "swear" that you will not leave your house and you will quarantine for 14 days. No one enforces is that is true. But just putting it out there that legally there is a quarantine for those arriving from abroad. Again no one checks in Buenos Aires and it's not actively enforced but people need to be careful -- especially if you have a nosy portero or neighbor that might report you.
If they didn't mention quarantine I guess she didn't sign anything

If they didn't mention quarantine I guess she didn't sign anything
They won't let you check in or board the plane without the declaration signed electronically or on paper. No one mentions the quarantine at immigrations because they don't have to (it's in the entry declaration) -- the agents couldn't care less -- they just stamp your passport, it's not their job to enforce anything.

They won't let you check in or board the plane without the declaration signed electronically or on paper. No one mentions the quarantine at immigrations because they don't have to (it's in the entry declaration) -- the agents couldn't care less -- they just stamp your passport, it's not their job to enforce anything.

I see

Anyone have news of people recently entering Argentina and doing/not doing the quarantine?

Anyone have news of people recently entering Argentina and doing/not doing the quarantine?

I arrived Saturday morning. I completed the DDJJ 48 hours previous to my flight (NY-MIA-EZE). I am doing now the quarantine and taking all the necessary steps to keep my family safe (2 feet distance, wearing face mask, etc). Until today, nobody called me or came to the house to follow up.
Also, five days before traveling, an American Airlines agent from Argentina contacted me directly (via phone) to inquiry about where I was going to do the quarantine, and "to leave the info already as a record in EZE".
Besides all that and just to be sure that I wasnt sick at the time of boarding the plane, I went for a swab test (48 hours previous to my flight) which came out "negative".

Back