Permiso for Ezeiza

tangoguitar

Registered
Has anyone flown out of Ezeiza recently? If so:

-Can my wife drive me there from CABA next week. I am a US citizen with permanent residence here, flying to the US
-Which permiso do I need? When I go on the site it's not clear. I guess I say I have family emergency (which is true)
-Can I take an Uber? My wife thinks this is the best idea...but if I do, wouldn't I have to put the car's license plate info on my application for the permiso?

Hi
I can't comment on Ezeiza. But as far as I know, they are not doing controls anymore. I go quite often from CABA to Quilmes by car, and there are no controls. According to my father in law, they stopped doing the controls already months ago.

Have been to provincia also in a Cabify, no controls.
That said it can’t hurt to get the permission via the CuidAR app ... it’s Argentina, you never know what will change from one day to the next and preempting problems is the best way of avoiding headaches.

Select trámite urgente or similar. Just say you will go by foot / bike. The permiso looks the same.

You will be fine. There are no controls. If you do get stopped show them you ticket. But this is highly unlikely. As antipodean said, you could get the permiso thru the app Cuidar. It comes thru within an hour usually.

You can get Uber or even a regular taxi. As a matter of fact EzeizaTaxi is cheaper than Uber and it’s an actual taxi with a professional driver and they will come pick you up at a scheduled time.

Has anyone else had recent experience with crossing by car into the provincia from the city and know if there are many controls?

My girlfriend (who has permission to travel) is pushing me to go with her to her mum's house soon which is just over the city limit but I'm a bit hesitant given I'm here on a tourist visa so no way of getting the one day permission for travel in case of checks.

Has anyone else had recent experience with crossing by car into the provincia from the city and know if there are many controls?

My girlfriend (who has permission to travel) is pushing me to go with her to her mum's house soon which is just over the city limit but I'm a bit hesitant given I'm here on a tourist visa so no way of getting the one day permission for travel in case of checks.
Have been to Olivos, San Isidro, Tigre etc without issues or seeing any controls. Don’t speed or run a a stop sign I guess.

Have been to Olivos, San Isidro, Tigre etc without issues or seeing any controls. Don’t speed or run a a stop sign I guess.

Thanks, can only say no to an Argentinian partner so many times..

Has anyone flown out of Ezeiza recently? If so:

-Can my wife drive me there from CABA next week. I am a US citizen with permanent residence here, flying to the US
-Which permiso do I need? When I go on the site it's not clear. I guess I say I have family emergency (which is true)
-Can I take an Uber? My wife thinks this is the best idea...but if I do, wouldn't I have to put the car's license plate info on my application for the permiso?
  • Argentine immigration authorities require that all travelers entering or exiting Argentina submit an electronic sworn statement within the 48 hours before their arrival/departure. The form is available here. Travelers may be required to present the confirmation e-mail they receive from this system in order to board a flight.
I just returned from a trip to the US last week. No problems to or from EZE. You have to fill in the form (Declaración Jurada) online and submit it 48 hours before your departure. I was asked if I had filled it out when I checked in at the AA ticket counter here, and also in the US on my return trip. However, no one asked to see it until I returned. I got a ride to the airport with a friend. No problems on the way. Just have your ticket etc. available just in case.

• Argentine immigration authorities require that all travelers entering or exiting Argentina submit an electronic sworn statement within the 48 hours before their arrival/departure. The form is available here. Travelers may be required to present the confirmation e-mail they receive from this system in order to board a flight.
I just returned from a trip to the US last week. No problems to or from EZE. You have to fill in the form (Declaración Jurada) online and submit it 48 hours before your departure. I was asked if I had filled it out when I checked in at the AA ticket counter here, and also in the US on my return trip. However, no one asked to see it until I returned. I got a ride to the airport with a friend. No problems on the way. Just have your ticket etc. available just in case.

GREAT to read this, I am flying in with AA on Sunday. Did you quarantine for 2 weeks, did a one checkup on you?

GREAT to read this, I am flying in with AA on Sunday. Did you quarantine for 2 weeks, did a one checkup on you?
You are required to self-isolate for 14 days. No, no one comes to check on you. But if somehow you get red-handed or reported you might get in trouble.

Back