Pharmacies Rx Refill

Yikes, any ER doctor with more than a couple of weeks experience will still identify a young person coming in telling that story as someone looking for pills. Better off to tell the truth -- it's not like the OP doesn't have evidence of a prescription, take the pills and the prescription with you to whoever you see and tell the full story, that you've been prescribed, you're running low, you know that the legality of such pills might be somewhat different here but is it possible to prescribe something of the like.
Those symptoms are the true symptoms that anybody gets if he cuts his medication cold turkey. What I meant is that if he goes to reception and says I need a prescription, he will not get to see a doctor. This is how it works at most ERs.

At most ERs they have these signs saying " Drs will not see you for a prescription "

Yikes, any ER doctor with more than a couple of weeks experience will still identify a young person coming in telling that story as someone looking for pills. Better off to tell the truth -- it's not like the OP doesn't have evidence of a prescription, take the pills and the prescription with you to whoever you see and tell the full story, that you've been prescribed, you're running low, you know that the legality of such pills might be somewhat different here but is it possible to prescribe something of the like.

I'm sure most ER doctors are well aware of this type of situation, possibility they handle many similar cases per day ?

Back