phillies! fans wanted.

ashflo182

Registered
hello, hello -

i have posted on here before but i have i just arrived in ba two days ago so i figured that warrented me as a newcomer. =)

i am really excited for my philadelphia phillies to spank the yanks (or the angels?) and would love another phillies fan (or even just a baseball fan) to watch the world series games with. game one is wednesday.

i have no idea where a good place to watch the game would be, but i am down for anywhere. i live in barrio norte. please feel free to suggest a place!

anyone else down to drink and high five?

let's. go. phill. ies. ::clap. clap. calp, clap, clap.::

-ashley.

EliA

Registered
Yo sumo! I love the Phillies and I watched them spank the Dodgers at CB last week. I will plan to be there on Wednesday unless someone suggests an alternative location (please NOT the Alamo).

ashflo182

Registered
awesome! i am in. can you please tell me the address of CB and perhaps send me a pm or email as to what CB stands for? (ashflo182@gmail.com)

the time is still tbd but i will post again when it is known.

-ashley.

jenr

Registered
Hi all, i am also interested in watching the phillies take another world series. i think i know which bar you're talking about on rodriguez pena - is it the one that shows american football on sundays?

ssr

Registered
jenr said:
Hi all, i am also interested in watching the phillies take another world series. i think i know which bar you're talking about on rodriguez pena - is it the one that shows american football on sundays?
Yes, it's the bar that shows American football on Sunday. And a great place to watch the Yankees spank the Phillies next week.

jenr

Registered
does anyone know if that bar shows monday night football as well? i'd like to watch the eagles/redskins game tomorrow

pennaigor

Registered
Hey, Ashley. I'm from Philly and i know the bar (right opposite from Cholitos). Not big baseball fan, but i'd love to watch the game anyway.

ssr

Registered
jenr said:
does anyone know if that bar shows monday night football as well? i'd like to watch the eagles/redskins game tomorrow
Yeah, they definitely have monday night football over there.

ashflo182

Registered
alright kids, i am stoked! some broad street vs broadway action. game starts at 7:57pm est on wed.. soo.. 8:57pm ba time. thoughts on meeting up around 8:30ish (ba time) at said CB bar?

cliff lee is starting.. lookout!