phillies! fans wanted.

ashflo182

Registered
hello, hello -

i have posted on here before but i have i just arrived in ba two days ago so i figured that warrented me as a newcomer. =)

i am really excited for my philadelphia phillies to spank the yanks (or the angels?) and would love another phillies fan (or even just a baseball fan) to watch the world series games with. game one is wednesday.

i have no idea where a good place to watch the game would be, but i am down for anywhere. i live in barrio norte. please feel free to suggest a place!

anyone else down to drink and high five?

let's. go. phill. ies. ::clap. clap. calp, clap, clap.::

-ashley.

Yo sumo! I love the Phillies and I watched them spank the Dodgers at CB last week. I will plan to be there on Wednesday unless someone suggests an alternative location (please NOT the Alamo).

awesome! i am in. can you please tell me the address of CB and perhaps send me a pm or email as to what CB stands for? ([email protected])

the time is still tbd but i will post again when it is known.

-ashley.

Hi all, i am also interested in watching the phillies take another world series. i think i know which bar you're talking about on rodriguez pena - is it the one that shows american football on sundays?

jenr said:
Hi all, i am also interested in watching the phillies take another world series. i think i know which bar you're talking about on rodriguez pena - is it the one that shows american football on sundays?

Yes, it's the bar that shows American football on Sunday. And a great place to watch the Yankees spank the Phillies next week.

does anyone know if that bar shows monday night football as well? i'd like to watch the eagles/redskins game tomorrow

Hey, Ashley. I'm from Philly and i know the bar (right opposite from Cholitos). Not big baseball fan, but i'd love to watch the game anyway.

jenr said:
does anyone know if that bar shows monday night football as well? i'd like to watch the eagles/redskins game tomorrow

Yeah, they definitely have monday night football over there.

alright kids, i am stoked! some broad street vs broadway action. game starts at 7:57pm est on wed.. soo.. 8:57pm ba time. thoughts on meeting up around 8:30ish (ba time) at said CB bar?

cliff lee is starting.. lookout!

Back