phillies! fans wanted.

Will see you there - I'll be the one in a Yankees hat or shirt;)

buenisimo! i will likely rock phils garb unless i end up coming straight from work. i will be sure to ask if you are in fact "city girl" and we can have that creepy internet meet up moment. haha. same goes for any one else going.

jajajaja - Well, to make it easy - I'm 5'7, blonde hair & blue eyes - it's fairly apparent I'm not from here! And my real name is Rachel. But if you say Citygirl, I'll answer!

My "I Love NY" shirt was sadly "lost" at the lavadero but I'll definitely be sporting something Yankees (although now that I think about it, I haven't seen my Yankees hat in a while either:()

haha, awesome! i am also a sore thumb in this city with blonde hair, 5'8ish, and usually wearing glasses. i will also likely be the jerk who tries to order pinot grigio/vino blanco at the sports bar.

luddite, you are more than welcome to come! in true philly spirit though, i will be booing any decent move the yanks happen to make.

I am neither blonde nor will I be wearing any sports gear but I'll see you there anyway!

On another note, is anyone else worried about the two-for-one sporting events on Sunday, both taking place in Philadelphia and both against rival NY teams?

I'm a local here in BA, Yankees fan, will be there around 8:30ish. See ya.

Aghhhhh - had some work stuff come up so I am not going to be able to make it tonight:( But the next one for sure!

rachel, come later in the game!

okay i am leaving now. late, per usual. i have a green phils tee on.

gooooo phillliesss!!!

I would like to say that in the middle of the 7th, I am happy to report that the Phillies are winning 2-0.

*REMEMBER: Every time the Yankees lose and angel gets its wings.

Back