Physical Therapy

Vermonter

Registered
Hey expat type folks,

I'm currently looking for a physical therapist to work through some old sports injuries that have been bothering me off and on for several years now. If anyone has any recommendations on a certified physical therapist who can help to establish a therapy routine it would be much appreciated.

I've played sports all my life ranging from American football, to skiing, to volleyball and dance so I've accumulated my fair share of injuries and tendonitis buildup. I'm looking to establish an exercise routine that can mitigate the effects of these injuries but currently don't know any physical therapists here in BsAs. I'm not looking for a physical trainer, as I have no trouble staying in shape, I just find that I can't exercise to my full potential because of these injury limitations. Spanish speaking is fine but English is preferred.

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated! Please send private message.

Cheers

Ki Kinesiologia is where I went last year. I had surgery in Buenos Aires on my Achilles and ankle, Pau was great! She speaks some english and really helped me to walk again. She is very personable and is the owner operator. I would highly recommend Ki... The office is located in Belgrano near Cabildo y Congreso. Good luck to you!

+54 11 2068-3151
http://www.kidepersonaapersona.com/

If you have insurance this will most likely be covered, but quality varies widely--I was sent to one and it was AWFUL, one person attending to 5 people at the same time!
Another option to look into (to compliment, not replace) would be thai massage. It is done fully clothed and is kind of like guided yoga--you relax on the floor and the masseuse uses her hands to stretch you and apply pressure to whole areas. Whereas I have found regular massage enjoyable but without real long term results, thai massage is very healing, good at getting rid of aches and pains.

If you have insurance this will most likely be covered, but quality varies widely--I was sent to one and it was AWFUL, one person attending to 5 people at the same time!
Another option to look into (to compliment, not replace) would be thai massage. It is done fully clothed and is kind of like guided yoga--you relax on the floor and the masseuse uses her hands to stretch you and apply pressure to whole areas. Whereas I have found regular massage enjoyable but without real long term results, thai massage is very healing, good at getting rid of aches and pains.

Was it CETRO on Zabala?

Back