Picnic Today Saturday 12/15 5Pm - Las Heras & Bulnes

veggie_pab

Registered
Hi all,

There is a Christmas potluck picnic organized by some Couchsurfers this afternoon. The weather forecast changed for today so it seems like we'll have no rain!

Here are the details:

http://www.couchsurf...turday-15th-dec

It will take place in Parque Las Heras (Palermo).

The park is big, The group will be on the side of the park facing Las Heras avenue (taking Bulnes street as a reference). In the link there is more info related to how to find the spot.

The group is supposed to be big so you shouldn't miss it. If you get there early, as there are always small groups of friends hanging out in the park just ask around.

The idea is to bring some food and drinks to share.

Hope you can make it though this is kind of a last-minute post :)

See you!

Thanks, Pablo for posting!

Así es como dijo Pablo. We are getting together today at 5:00 p.m. at Las Heras and Bulnes, Las Heras Park, Palermo. In front of the (Drugstore) Farmacia Bulnes, which has a brown sing.

If you arrive at 5:00 o' clock you'll probably have to just wait until more people arrive but if you arrive at Argentinian time (horario argentino, jaja), let's say 5:20, you'll see a small group picnicking in the area, just ask if they are from Couch Surfing.

You can bring something christmasy: pan dulce, sidra, budín; or not. Let's just share a merienda in the company of others and enjoy that X-mas is coming. Hope to see you around! :)

Hi folks, I'm new on here but will stop by your picnic with some wine I brought from California. bring a glass with you so you can share some!

-TJ

Mmmm cake and wine, sounds good.
Oh yeah, I have a small box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts I picked up in Hawaii last week. I'll bring those too.

Omg, those macadamia nuts covered in chocolate sound too good to be true. As the person who posted this picnic originally on Couch Surfing, Kitchen Party and here I think I'm entitled to one of those, haha.

Hey there... One of those chocolates is definitely mine too :)

See you around TJ!

Back