Pilar- based English teachers?

sharkbait08

Registered
I have a friend looking for Native English teachers in Pilar. She has an institute there and occasionally has students that request native teachers. I teach for her on a very very limited basis and it has always been a pleasure. It is very relaxed and the pay is good. However, the available hours are definitely less than a typical institute.... you would probably start with just one class and then build up from there. Send me a message if you or anyone you know is interested.

Hi! I´m arriving in BA tomorrow and am looking to find teaching work there. I am fully qualified (DELTA level) and have been teaching for 7 years in the UK, Italy and Ecuador. A small institute like your friend´s sounds great and I´d be interested to know more about it. Can you send me some information or pass my details on? Thanks!

Hi! I´m arriving in BA tomorrow and am looking to find teaching work there. I am fully qualified (DELTA level) and have been teaching for 7 years in the UK, Italy and Ecuador. A small institute like your friend´s sounds great and I´d be interested to know more about it. Can you send me some information or pass my details on? Thanks!
progress.gif

Back