Pilar Express To Mall Tortugas

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi
As it is pouring since this afternoon when I found out I have to go out towards Pilar tomorrow night(Saturday 15 March), I didn't want to get soaked by going to Plaza Italia.
I tried calling Pilar Express finally when the phone picked it it said the voice mail box was full and dont leave any messages
I have sent many email but also NO answer
My question is : does anyone know what tomorrow night there are departures from Plaza Italia To Mall Tortugas between 2130 and 2230?
The web page said if the ticket for the bus is not pruchased in advance, one must pay with coins thus, how much is the fare so I can try to get the valuable coins?
Any help greatly apprecaited. Mil Gracias and thanks
Esteban

I've taken the Pilar Express quite often (but last time was +2/3 years ago) and I recall something like the last one leaves around 9 or 10pm, but it seems impossible to find the info online (which is quite incredible indeed)

Im not sure but I think too the last one is on 9 pm or so, at least in the Pilar-BsAs direction.

Pretty sure it stops at 9 as well. You may have to take a colectivo - 60 should go there.

Back