Play Some Futbol/Soccer?

eschal

Registered
I would love to play some weekly soccer maybe near San Telmo. I usually play in Palermo but the teams get filled up so fast it hard to get in. Does anybody know of a team I can join? Or if there is enough interest, maybe we can have a pick up game somewhere now that summer is here, plus it's free.
Cheers

I'd be interested in that. Ever since the sun returned I've been itching to get back to playing. I've got a friend who would definitely be interested too.

Could be a wee bit rusty, mind. I've not played 5 a side since last December.

Ok that's 4 of us including Steve's friend. We need 6 more players. Does anybody else want to play? If we play indoors, the canchas are like 15 or 18 pesos each for an hour. We just need to bring 2 full teams. So let's recruit 6 more people and get our game on!!!

I move out end of the month, so would def be up for joining a team from January.

I'm not that good at all by the way, just really enjoy playing. I'll prob be the worst player on any team, but every team must have a bad player so let that man be me!!

Four of us from the UK have just moved to Palermo for the month and we are keen for some five-a-side. There are some good pitches in the park next to Bulnes subway stop. 125 pesos for the hour, outdoor pitches. Anyone keen?

Im definitely up for this, I'm in pretty bad shape mind, and haven't touched a ball in a year since I ruined my ankle... if its extreme competitiveness, then I might lag for a few weeks if Im honest, but will turn up. Pretty sure this is something missing in my life, if there's space for me count me in. Really glad I saw this post! Where we gonna play then?
cheers.

I live in San Telmo, by the way, but will travel wherever we end up.

cheers,

Brett

Hey guys, I'd love to play too if there's still a spot for me. I live in Recoleta...near Bulnes actually so that would be perfect. Despite the heat, I'd love to play outside rather than indoors, but would do either---I just need to start playing again! Let me know what you guys decide.

Nick

Also, at the last minute, I decided not to pack my cleats (boots? can you tell where I'm from haha). Does anyone know a place where I might be able to buy a decent, semi-inexpensive pair? Thanks.

Back