PLEASE HELP!! Looking for work and fast becoming disillusioned...

Hi Anna

There are a lot of expats families living in Argentina many of them with children you can make a proposal such as taking care of children and some help at home, in the meantime you can think about what to do in the future, all of them need English speaking people and there is no people to help them, who knows you can find very good people that would be very glad to have you with them....
All the best Anna

I have sent you an email. Send me your CV asap, i know of a telesales position with good basic salary + comms and great office.

Ana, I am in a similar situation, am from US. This company Teletech called me and is interested in hiring me, however i dont have residency and they require it. Do you have this pre residency? If so can you tell me how you might have gotten it. I am totally fluent in spanish as i am of latin origin perhaps we can help eachother out. Let me know.

Yaco

Hello Anna,

I am sorry to hear about your having a bad time in Baires. Would you be interested in working as an English teacher? Do you have any qualifications? . Would you please send me your CV to [email protected]?
Thank you

Regards,

Guadalupe

Hi Anna
Could you find a job I was having a look to craigslist and there is a family coming to live in San Telmo with two little girls around 8 and 9 they need someone to play with them and take care of them. I hope by this time you have already found a job you like!

Back