Poll: Colonia Express, Seacat Or Buquebus

Which is the Best Ferry to Colonia from BA?

• Buquebus

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Colonia Express

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Seacat

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
Comment on cost, quality of service, duty free shop, ease of buying tickets, port location, etc.

I'm leaning toward the fancy new Pope Boat on Buquebus.

francisco.jpg

I dont think Seacat goes to MVD.

And you must explain the difference between slow BQB and the fast one.

My vote goes first to the slow Buquebus, 3 hours to Colonia. And then the Seacat tied with fast BQB (they are practically the same).

The slow BQB is the only one where you can go outside, if you re a smoker, it has a bar with drinks, tango shows, lots of space.

In prices go

1. Slow BQB
2. Colonia Express.
3. Seacat.
4. Fast BQB
5. Fast BQB to MVD

Colonia express arrives to a scary part of the port here in BsAs if you arrive at night.

My sister in law lives in Montevideo and travels exclusively with Seacat when she comes home every month

I forgot Joe you can also travel by bus all night to MVD. You sleep all the way, you only wake up in the middle in the border, give them your passport and continue sleeping. Only expensive than the slower BQB, cheaper than anything else.

I dont think Seacat goes to MVD.

And you must explain the difference between slow BQB and the fast one.

My vote goes first to the slow Buquebus, 3 hours to Colonia. And then the Seacat tied with fast BQB (they are practically the same).

The slow BQB is the only one where you can go outside, if you re a smoker, it has a bar with drinks, tango shows, lots of space.

In prices go

1. Slow BQB
2. Colonia Express.
3. Seacat.
4. Fast BQB
5. Fast BQB to MVD

Colonia express arrives to a scary part of the port here in BsAs if you arrive at night.
My sister in law lives in Montevideo and travels exclusively with Seacat when she comes home every month

To AVOID confusion Seacat travels to Colonia then by Bus connecting to Montevideo...! Direct boat trip to Montevideo....Never heard of it

http://ventas.ferrylineas.com.ar/resultadoBusqueda.php

[font=helvetica_roundedbold]
BUE-COL / COL-BUE en buque rápido 1hs. Demás destinos con conexión de BUS​
[/font]

Buy in advance the Pope BQB to get the Economy Fare... Can't beat that.

Back