Power Blackout In Recoleta & Palermo May Continue....!

The Opposition does not deserve to win for committing the same old stupid mistake of diving itself in more than three candidates..!! Macri ,Massa ,Stolbizer et al.

Although my power is back on, (came back on day 4) there are STILL buildings here in Recoleta that have nothing. If one lives above the third floor, has a dog that needs walking, or is elderly the situation is impossible. I regret how relatively complacent I was towards others in this situation in the past. It is so easy to forget about those without when you are with. Now that there are only a few thousand without it seems the news deems it not newsworthy. And these poor folks are forgotten again. Please offer help to anyone you know in this situation!

I get if you are perhaps elderly or not able bodied but otherwise is it really so hard to go up and down the stairs. Its good for you (and for your dog)

Wow, I'm speechless. And that's rare, I guess you've never had a physical handicap--asthma, bad knees or hips, breathing problems, balance issues or back issues. Yeah in a perfect world we'd be doin the stairs to keep fit and not need those costly gym memberships. But it wasn't so long ago that I could barely walk, I Have had very serious mobility problems in the past, but this isn't about me. I currently have a neighbor still in bed recuperating from surgery and have another neighbor who could barely breathe. Another who broke her hip. Another with knee issues Get off your high horse rudolfo or go tell your parents to do the stairs or someone with bad back problems to just man up with those 5 gallon buckets of water when they go up those 10 flights of stairs.
I get if you are perhaps elderly or not able bodied but otherwise is it really so hard to go up and down the stairs. Its good for you (and for your dog)

So, you're saying that Cristina and her "minions" purposely cut the electricity in Recoleta -- It bears repeating: IN RECOLETA -- to get the people to change their votes from Macri to Scioli?

Please. That makes about as much sense as Cristina killing Nisman.

I don't recall saying she expected to get the people who were cut off to vote for Scioli. And in fact, it wasn't just Recoleta. But it doesn't matter who was affected - one of the first things that came out of the news services was people cursing Macri for not having stopped this himself. Everyone I know has heard the reports that Macri is at fault for depriving so many people of electricity for such a stupid thing. Cristina may have some fear (either rational or irrational - I'm betting she knows more about what to expect than we do) that Macri could pull something off in the polls and wants to make sure that Scioli gets it without runoffs, who knows why. She may not even have expected such a big blackout. It may not even be her, but someone in the party. Who knows.

I don't like coincidences on something so big. Big power cables like that "just by accident get cut" while tunneling. Pretty big coincidence. And Macri looks bad because it happened on his watch. Any people who were even thinking about swinging to Macri will think about staying away from him at the polls.

And is not that Kristina is some mastermind pulling all strings. You have an army of willing militantes, that are working for benefits of great leader.

Of course it can be coincidence, but here cam be just as easily planted.

A bit off topic. More I hear scioli, more I see Maduro case. He is too amateur populista to step in Christina's shoes..

This maybe one of the dumbest comments in the history of BAXpats. You've even managed to top your cat torture post. I didn't think that was possible.

lacoqueta, Rodolfo addressed the issue of people who aren´t able bodied.

It's obvious you and Rodolfo have never lived in a tall building where the power went out. It's not about keeping fit by climbing 10 flights of stairs. It's actually quite dangerous to use the stairs in the dark. Maybe you missed that part? Or maybe you consider falling down 3 flights of stairs "character building."

Back