Power Blackout In Recoleta & Palermo May Continue....!

Now recoleta people can see, how majority is living in this city. I agree it was bad, but 3 days is nothing comparing to a month. And is necessary to say, that when in other parts electricity goes off, no one is bringing hundreds of powerful generators to help people nor it get any publicity, until people block the street.

Now recoleta people can see, how majority is living in this city. I agree it was bad, but 3 days is nothing comparing to a month. And is necessary to say, that when in other parts electricity goes off, no one is bringing hundreds of powerful generators to help people nor it get any publicity, until people block the street.

What are you talking about? There is no classism in Argentina. Have you not heard the news?

El Queso, you think that something as big as the power off could be done without notifying the most important person in their organization, that is, exactly, the president of the country?

You actually think that something as important as pushing down Macri in one or two points can be done without the consent of the person that probably manages every single act of any single person on FPV?

THAT would be an accident.

It all depends on what you mean by notifying her or her exercising control.

For example, I could see the queen president making a statement in a staff meeting saying something like "I want this election to be so huge behind the FpV that there can be no question we not only have a mandate from the people, but that this mandate is so strong that we will be able to continue doing anything we want." A high-up staffer taking notes in the background makes the accident happen without her direct knowledge (plausible deniability if she's worried about that). I can also see her actually brainstorming ideas and her or someone else suggesting it and she giving the idea her full support. Or any combination of things which went from "I want something to happen" to it actually happening.

Back