Precaria Vs Driving, Driver's License And Travel Questions

Worth to use the Auto Club??ACA

Checked the membership for one month is $540 plus the ID $60 pesos. Then the document needed

The Bui $480 and other required documents can all be obtained and paid at the ACA on Libertador , plus the Driving test and written are taken at Libertador.
Total 540+60+480 plus fotos so lets say $1100 pesos...I believe its worth..!

Worth to use the Auto Club??ACA

Checked the membership for one month is $540 plus the ID $60 pesos. Then the document needed

The Bui $480 and other required documents can all be obtained and paid at the ACA on Libertador , plus the Driving test and written are taken at Libertador.
Total 540+60+480 plus fotos so lets say $1100 pesos...I believe its worth..!

ACA told us that we could use this service without joining. I'd confirm this before making a decision.

ACA told us that we could use this service without joining. I'd confirm this before making a decision.

Not what the ACA page reads and what I was told on the phone...!! Service available to General public?? without a fee?

Por Convenio firmado por el Automóvil Club Argentino con el Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, los asociados y poseedores de credenciales familiares, domiciliados en la Ciudad A. de Buenos Aires, pueden acceder tanto al otorgamiento como a la renovación de la Licencia Nacional de Conducir, emitida por dicho Gobierno, de las clases que, en el cuadro siguiente, se detallan:

Not what the ACA page reads and what I was told on the phone...!! Service available to General public?? without a fee?

Por Convenio firmado por el Automóvil Club Argentino con el Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, los asociados y poseedores de credenciales familiares, domiciliados en la Ciudad A. de Buenos Aires, pueden acceder tanto al otorgamiento como a la renovación de la Licencia Nacional de Conducir, emitida por dicho Gobierno, de las clases que, en el cuadro siguiente, se detallan:

Rich one, Could you please elaborate? how to get the damn license with CABA address, with least amount of trouble???? Money not a issue.

Rich one, Could you please elaborate? how to get the damn license with CABA address, with least amount of trouble???? Money not a issue.

For people with foreign drivers licenses to obtain Argentine license at the ACA Argentino

The "Driver License" issued by other countries, other than the Kingdom of Spain or the Republic of Italy, may not be canjeadas-

A.C.A. partners, foreigners permanently settled in the country, A. domiciled in the City of Buenos Aires, to process NATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE ISSUED BY THE G.C.A.B.A. must perform previously, the theoretical driver education course at the School of Driving A.C.A (previous turn REQUESTED IN Av. Casares and Av. Sarmiento) and obtain the corresponding certificate.

To start the process of obtaining the National Driver's License issued by the C.A.B.A., Partners unfailingly must submit:

a) social Carné or family credential (WITH PAYMENT VOUCHER LAST).

B) Original Document (DNI -last issued and vigencia-) with photocopies of front and back, and if the document was in the previous (book type), its leaves - 1st / 2nd / (Last Change of Address) if all their leaves abroad (oNLY residing in CABA).

· If you do not tell the DNI for having been stolen, lost or stolen, to establish identity must submit Mercosur Identity Card or, where appropriate, Passport, both existing or DNI previous (although appear different address than the current).

· Accredited identity, must attach the original police report and the "heel" of managing a new DNI (Stating the domicile or residence certificate issued by the Federal Police). Both photocopies.

· If abroad and had not yet DNI, having a permanent establishment in Ministerial Resolution, it shall submit such "Resolution" in original and copy, as well as the (original and copy) document with which he transacted. Having to prove residence in the City of Buenos Aires A. by Federal Police certificate.

c) Original National Transit Record Certificate issued by the National Road Safety Agency with your pay stub effect (up to 90-ninety - days of payment). Click here.

d) Proof of having carried out the theoretical driver education course at the driving school A.C.A.

e) Ballot "BUI" to pay the renewal process of the National Driver's License issued by the G.C.A.B.A .. Click here.

f) If the "License" to get outside professional category (D), shall submit the relevant Certificate of Criminal effect (10 working days from issuance).

g) If the "License" to get out for a disabled person must show the voucher, issued by the National Register of Certification of Disability.

h) If the "License" to obtain applicable to a Malvinas veteran must show the DNI to describe such a circumstance, or documentation to support it and photocopying, as detailed in B).

And it performs a psychophysical examination and post the theoretical exam Driver Education. Approved both may be submitted on Monday or Wednesday morning during the hours of 9.00 to 12:00 for AUTOS license and 8 to 9.00 pm for the license MOTORCYCLES, School of Driving ACA, to take the practical effects on track.

For people with foreign drivers licenses to obtain Argentine license at the ACA Argentino

SEDES DONDE SE REALIZA EL TRAMITE

• SEDE CENTRAL – Avda. del Libertador 1850 - C.A.B.A.
- ATENCION EXCLUSIVA PARA SOCIOS -
El horario de atención, para este trámite, es de 7:30 a 13:00 de L a V

• U.S. FLORES – Avda. Rivadavia 7530 - C.A.B.A.

El horario de atención, para este trámite, es de 7:30 a 13:30 de L a V

The "Driver License" issued by other countries, other than the Kingdom of Spain or the Republic of Italy, may not be canjeadas-

A.C.A. partners, foreigners permanently settled in the country, A. domiciled in the City of Buenos Aires, to process NATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE ISSUED BY THE G.C.A.B.A. must perform previously, the theoretical driver education course at the School of Driving A.C.A (previous turn REQUESTED IN Av. Casares and Av. Sarmiento) and obtain the corresponding certificate.

To start the process of obtaining the National Driver's License issued by the C.A.B.A., Partners unfailingly must submit:

B) Original Document (DNI -last issued and vigencia-) with photocopies of front and back, and if the document was in the previous (book type), its leaves - 1st / 2nd / (Last Change of Address) if all their leaves abroad (oNLY residing in CABA).

· If you do not tell the DNI for having been stolen, lost or stolen, to establish identity must submit Mercosur Identity Card or, where appropriate, Passport, both existing or DNI previous (although appear different address than the current).

· Accredited identity, must attach the original police report and the "heel" of managing a new DNI (Stating the domicile or residence certificate issued by the Federal Police). Both photocopies.

· If abroad and had not yet DNI, having a permanent establishment in Ministerial Resolution, it shall submit such "Resolution" in original and copy, as well as the (original and copy) document with which he transacted. Having to prove residence in the City of Buenos Aires A. by Federal Police certificate.

c) Original National Transit Record Certificate issued by the National Road Safety Agency with your pay stub effect (up to 90-ninety - days of payment). Click here.

d) Proof of having carried out the theoretical driver education course at the driving school A.C.A.

e) Ballot "BUI" to pay the renewal process of the National Driver's License issued by the G.C.A.B.A .. Click here.

f) If the "License" to get outside professional category (D), shall submit the relevant Certificate of Criminal effect (10 working days from issuance).

g) If the "License" to get out for a disabled person must show the voucher, issued by the National Register of Certification of Disability.

h) If the "License" to obtain applicable to a Malvinas veteran must show the DNI to describe such a circumstance, or documentation to support it and photocopying, as detailed in B).

And it performs a psychophysical examination and post the theoretical exam Driver Education. Approved both may be submitted on Monday or Wednesday morning during the hours of 9.00 to 12:00 for AUTOS license and 8 to 9.00 pm for the license MOTORCYCLES, School of Driving ACA, to take the practical effects on track.

This makes getting a driving license from scratch the shortest and easier option.

By the way, on the consulate of Italy website they say there is a mutual recognition of driving license but in term that you can EXCHANGE your Italian DL for an Argentine DL (your Italian DL will be destroyed) and this can be done only for those residing in CABA.

On the bright side, in Italy you can take the test in English, so since "money is not an issue", ceviche could take a long holiday in Italy and solve his issue.

Here's an update from San Martin de los Andes, everything was suprisingly easy:

- When going to the small one person office in the 'terminal', the guy took my EU license, started filling a document and added 'renovacion' and stamped it. No exam needed, no thery no practical.
- I need to go to the Policia Caminera with the document and a AR$52 sellado and copy of DNI. They told me to pick it up again the next morning, which I did without any problems
- Next to Juzgado de Fallas, conveniently one floor above the driver's licence office.
- Pay AR$221 one floor down. The guy wanted to see my "International Driver's license", the paper booklet they sell in NL with your photo, and explanations in several languages that your driver's licens eis valid in other countries. Fortunately I had bought one less than a year ago, as they are only valid one year and can only be bought in person in NL.

The guy put a staple through my EU driver's license, even though I had asked him to return it to me. The guy next door said he needs to keep it, as it was a renovacion. I explained that a EU driver's license is also a personal identification document (like a passport, you can use it when signing for packages, etc) and that I need it to drive in the rest of the world.

He was extremely practical for an Argentine and told me to bring copies of the International driver's license booklet and took that instead. Problem solved, I now have 2 driver's licenses, EU and AR, later one done within 24 hrs. Now I have to change the Tarjeta Azul (actually get a new one), but that is easy.

Back