Prescription Meds Cost

frankiesayswhat

Registered
Hello all,

I'm planning to move to B.A. in August and am looking for some updated info on prescription medication costs. I'm trying to figure out how much some blood pressure and some anxiety medication would cost, with a prescription but without insurance. Ballpark estimates welcome! Any thoughts on the matter are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you can bring medicine with do it. The quality is much better than what they manufacture here. Every time I travel abroad my friend who's a doctor in BA gives me a lost of meds and vitamins to bring back.

If you don't have health insurance in Argentina no US prescription is valid and the cost of the meds won't be covered but you can buy almost any medication in a pharmacy without a prescription.

If you don't have health insurance in Argentina no US prescription is valid and the cost of the meds won't be covered but you can buy almost any medication in a pharmacy without a prescription.

Some Pharmacies give 15 % discount on cash payments-

The pharmacy at *corrientes y suipacha* always gives discounts on cash payments for most medicines. Try it.

Back