Presidential Transition

We all know what happened yesterday. Cristina didn't want to play ball, deciding to cling on to the bitter end.
In his usual style, Anibal Fernandez asks
'What more did he (Macri) want anyway? To bring his swimming trunks and have a dip in the Quinta's pool?'
Anibal also maintains that 'Macri wasn't interested in talking about the transition.'
He probably never even got the chance......

Macri went there with unreal expectations.

He wanted that she stop ruling before the 10th of dezember even, today, he is not the President.

He wanted the Congress to freeze that is the same than closing it. (Coup mentality).

He wanted that Vanoli (Central Bank), Gils Garbo (General Prosecutor), Sabatela (Afsca) Bauer (RTA). Larreta, Zamba and Maduro quits.

She answer that the first 4 works in entes autarquicos that are independent from the Presidency and can only be dismissed by political trial by the Congress. So, no. Larretas was his. Zamba is a cartoon and Maduro is the President of another country.

Source: el vengador recargado on FB.

He wanted that she stop ruling before the 10th of dezember even, today, he is not the President.

He wanted the Congress to freeze that is the same than closing it. (Coup mentality).

He wanted that Vanoli (Central Bank), Gils Garbo (General Prosecutor), Sabatela (Afsca) Bauer (RTA). Larreta, Zamba and Maduro quits.

She answer that the first 4 works in entes autarquicos that are independent from the Presidency and can only be dismissed by political trial by the Congress. So, no. Larretas was his. Zamba is a cartoon and Maduro is the President of another country.

Which is pretty much how I expected Bajo to reply.
'To stop ruling...' well that verb pretty much sums her up doesn't it?
Macri wants to stage a coup a few days before he's legally and democratically sworn in as president?
It's only right and proper that he asks these people to go, yet he probably knew the answer on the way to the quinta.
The last sentence is a mish mash of nonsense. Maduro is indeed president of another country and that worked ok when CFK was licking his and Chavez's rear ends didn't it?
FB is notorious for spouting absolute tripe.

And I'm sure Sr. Bajòn completely excuses that. Some kind of an excuse that this is simply how things are done here, I don't know. The queen can do nothing wrong, including sitting in her soon-to-not-be-her house in Olivos pouting and being as uncooperative as a 4 year old caught stealing cookies and lying about it.

Some how I`m just sure she's letting that little toy poodle of hers piss and poo all over the mansion so as to leave a mess behind for Macri. In the USA I think it was Clinton`s staff that trashed the place on their way out. I wouldn`t put it beyond Cris and her mob to do the same.

The Buenos Aires Herald article title 'CFK vows smooth government handover' is so misleading that it's painful.
The entire article is devoted to her one way or another and not once does she promise a smooth handover.
Sh'e pretty much shut the doors on Macri till the tenth.

Yup, she has shut the door, she won`t allow him access to her ministers until the 10th.

Bajo can say all he likes, but communication between the incumbent and succeeding president is an integral part of the democratic process. He apparently doesn`t understand that and tries to frame it as a coup. Taking over a presidency takes a lot longer than a few hours on a thursday afternoon. Even Scioli is behaving better than Cristina.

David Cameron has apparently called Macri to congratulate him and even said that they should meet up.
At the very least, Argentina's relations with Britain will improve, the Falklands issue notwithstanding.

I am really hoping to see some investigations into corruption I am hoping the Queen Bee is fanning the flames of that with her attitude. I know wishful thinking.. oh well. But I would love to see her and the insane clown K cronies circus locked up and stripped of assets accordingly.

I agree that perhaps his expectations were unreal - but not for the reason you think. His unrealistically expected that this current government would conduct themselves in a manner approaching professionalism. Instead, what is happening, especially today in the Chamber of Deputies, is a disgrace and a shame. He doesn't want her to stop being President - just to facilitate a transition (much like Scioli is doing with Vidal). Vanoli, Gils Carbo, et al are not independent, and have never been independent - so his push to remove them is completely justified. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see Vanoli in jail - and I guarantee his K friends will abandon him pretty quickly.

And with regard to Maduro - you should be happy that Macri is willing to step up and denounce that crook for what he is - a corrupt, dictator who is holding on to power with multiple frauds against his country - Macri is brave enough to call him out, and steer Argentina away from doing business with him.

Take a look at the Chamber today - listen to Di Tullio - is that really the Argentina that makes you proud?

Back