Presidential Transition

Can't wait to get rid of all these "mafiosi". It hurts them so bad that despite all the election fraud Macri won. What happened to dignity? Malos perdedores.

Maybe in process of all this we can silence some of the K freaks around this forum too. Every time they babble their K gobble I wonder in their lack in of ability to grasp truth and discern reality.

I'll just leave these two links here.

https://storify.com/...samente-exitosa
https://storify.com/...darse-los-gusto

CUmUnw_WsAAmqLV.jpg

Well it's a just a bloody farce now. 96 laws passed in 6 hours.

I doubt that any of the text in each law was even looked at. I wouldn't be surprised what kind of ridiculous clauses were snuck in. This kind of irresponsible administration and back-biting is precisely the reason I claim that the K's do not have ANY sense of morality or patriotism. This is like lunatics taking over the asylum.

While the pro-K's are still spewing BS all over social media; it's become dangerously evident just how diluted, brainwashed and manipulated these folks have become. Now they are trying to see how much damage they can inflict on their way out the door. Seems to me that they don't give an damn about the situation in this country as long as they make the opposition look bad. WTF?!?!

I'm sure we will not be disappointed at the extremes these people will go to spite Macri (and everyone else in the country as well). I'll bet that at the passing of the bastón, xtina will probably drop it like some kind of diva.

If indeed she hasn't decided already that the 10th of December would be a good day for a convenient case of flu, which would then leave Boudou to hand over the baton, but then he's said to be travelling to Paris that day, which would leave who?
I really have my doubts about her making an appearance.

Some how I`m just sure she's letting that little toy poodle of hers piss and poo all over the mansion so as to leave a mess behind for Macri. In the USA I think it was Clinton`s staff that trashed the place on their way out. I wouldn`t put it beyond Cris and her mob to do the same.
I can't believe you actually believe that Bush bullshit.
N

Well it's a just a bloody farce now. 96 laws passed in 6 hours.

I doubt that any of the text in each law was even looked at. I wouldn't be surprised what kind of ridiculous clauses were snuck in. This kind of irresponsible administration and back-biting is precisely the reason I claim that the K's do not have ANY sense of morality or patriotism. This is like lunatics taking over the asylum.

While the pro-K's are still spewing BS all over social media; it's become dangerously evident just how diluted, brainwashed and manipulated these folks have become. Now they are trying to see how much damage they can inflict on their way out the door. Seems to me that they don't give an damn about the situation in this country as long as they make the opposition look bad. WTF?!?!

I'm sure we will not be disappointed at the extremes these people will go to spite Macri (and everyone else in the country as well). I'll bet that at the passing of the bastón, xtina will probably drop it like some kind of diva.

They are probably legalizing everything they did that was not legal or corrupt in the last 12 years. That is probably a long list thus the volume of new laws being passed.

If indeed she hasn't decided already that the 10th of December would be a good day for a convenient case of flu, which would then leave Boudou to hand over the baton, but then he's said to be travelling to Paris that day, which would leave who?
I really have my doubts about her making an appearance.

Florencia her daughter will do the honors ???

548506c7b8485_1420_!.jpg

Which is pretty much how I expected Bajo to reply.
'To stop ruling...' well that verb pretty much sums her up doesn't it?

Sorry, I don`t understand you.

Macri wants to stage a coup a few days before he's legally and democratically sworn in as president?

No, he doesn`t understand that he won the Presidency.
As soon as this is the first time that the extreme right wins an election since 1916 when they abolish the vote for the rich only, it is understandable that he had unrealistic expectations.
When they used to win a coup, they dismiss everybody (100% of the judges, they closed the Congress, etc) and they ruled with absolute power.
This is what Macri wants but he won the Presidency, he doesn`t have his own quorum in the Congress and there are institutions that are independent from the presidency. It is called entes autarquicos, they have they own budget, they own authorities, etc. Vanolli, Gils Garbo, among others, can be dismiss only by political trial.
So, it only means that his power is limited.

It's only right and proper that he asks these people to go, yet he probably knew the answer on the way to the quinta.

Really? Perhaps in North Korea your answer is right. But here, we have a republic that means that there are limits to the power of the Presidency, checks and balances is called. They cannot be dismiss and it is healthy for democracy that they stay because Macri does´t represent 100% of the Argentines.

http://www.continental.com.ar/noticias/actualidad/garrigos-de-rebori-pedido-de-macri-de-apartar-a-gils-carbo-es-inconstitucional-y-antirrepublicano/20151125/nota/3006182.aspx

The last sentence is a mish mash of nonsense. Maduro is indeed president of another country and that worked ok when CFK was licking his and Chavez's rear ends didn't it?
FB is notorious for spouting absolute tripe.

Jajajaja, sorry, it was too local.
There was an oustanding comediant during the 70` and 80`s who used to make a political stand up where he pretend to call the President. He was amazing because he was the only one able to critize the dictators with a high end humor.
http://www.continental.com.ar/noticias/actualidad/garrigos-de-rebori-pedido-de-macri-de-apartar-a-gils-carbo-es-inconstitucional-y-antirrepublicano/20151125/nota/3006182.aspx

The Vengador Recargado follows his style. Here is the monologue I copied and you didn`t understand:

Where he is laughing about Macri. That is why he mentioned Maduro and Zamba, because Macri doesn`t even know that the ceremony for geting the Presidency is in the Congres not at the Pink House (clarification: it is in the Pink House only during Coups):

I prefer humor than hate:

The anti-Peronist are called Gorilas because they only have hate:

The Buenos Aires Herald article title 'CFK vows smooth government handover' is so misleading that it's painful.
The entire article is devoted to her one way or another and not once does she promise a smooth handover.
Sh'e pretty much shut the doors on Macri till the tenth.

Right, the Buenos Aires Herald is so choripanero. In fact, here you have more:
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/203790/macri-plays-dangerous-game-with-peso

Back