Presidential Transition

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Btw

'Sorry, TWB, but it's hard for me to take someone seriously...'

It would be better without the commas according to the Nazi book of punctuation.

Oh.. er..."just one more thing.."

To misquote (massively) Winstow Churchill:

"I might be a little tired and typing poorly on my cel phone at this late hour (and not giving too much of a shite) but tomorrow you will still be you"

That's fine, you and semigoodlookin can go on being idiots, but if you think it's not noticed or considered, you're fooling yourselves. It's one thing to be tired; it's quite another to be lazy and stupid.

And thank god that today I'm still me, and not one of you two.

That's fine, you and semigoodlookin can go on being idiots, but if you think it's not noticed or considered, you're fooling yourselves. It's one thing to be tired; it's quite another to be lazy and stupid.

And thank god that today I'm still me, and not one of you two.
You might want to post this in the Ad Hominem thread. Really hard to see how these add value to the discourse. If previous, personal issues are involved, maybe non-public correspondence is better.

You might want to post this in the Ad Hominem thread. Really hard to see how these add value to the discourse. If previous, personal issues are involved, maybe non-public correspondence is better.

Naaaaaaa. These are new personal issues. But thanks for the advice, Ed.

Oh, and just by the way, I'd like to know how the inane, off-topic comments of the poster that I criticized added any value to the discourse.

What really and finally got to me was his closing exhortation to Argentina to "learn from this." That was hard to stomach from someone who can't write in complete sentences.

Being educated and trying to write clear, thoughtful posts, like the majority of people on this forum, doesn't make me a Nazi.

Sorry to anyone that I may have offended.

Oh, and just by the way, I'd like to know how the inane, off-topic comments of the poster that I criticized added any value to the discourse.

What really and finally got to me was his closing exhortation to Argentina to "learn from this." That was hard to stomach from someone who can't write in complete sentences.

Being educated and trying to write clear, thoughtful posts, like the majority of people on this forum, doesn't make me a Nazi.

I think it would have been better to be clearer about what bothered you about my post instead of criticising my punctuation which im sure most people dont worry about too much on a forum like this.

Argentina please learn from this' seems condescending and superior but that wasnt the intention to appear so. I could say about any country 'x' country please learn from this' about something or other. Anyway why take it so personally? You or anyone else can say what you like about 'my' country the UK and i wouldnt be offended if it was factually correct and appropriate. The point is that populism sucks and this over emotive type of politics has history here. Leaders of countries with their finger on the button shouldnt have hissy fits and tantrums. Argentina should learn from this experience with cfk and move forward. After all i hear Argentines say so frequently 'yes but democracy here is young and still finding its feet' so in that context my statement seems appropriate and fair.

I try to do the same. It makes me anal but I try not to let it spill over into fascism.

I thought these things only happened in third world countries, Banana Republic types...
Oh wait ... OMG !!! :eek:

La Loca tiene un mambo de pelicula !!!

@gusgutier

You are correct, her psychological profile should be addressed by professionals, and that long time ago. Because it was not, we had to wandered in darkness, what possessed her to act in the way she acted for years and is culminating now to a final crescendo.

If she would have, what we call "normal" or accepted profile, she would understand her position as a job which mandate is getting to the end. She wouldn't appear 40+ times monolouing her scattered thoughts to all nation, neither would she act as a monarch in democracy. Her behaviour alone is giving enough clue to even most blind admirer, that she is suffering from some disorder.
Please, can you add some paramaters about the concept "normal or accepted profile" ? Some examples of normal leaders would help to understand that your are not just critcizing style, making an aesthetic judgement that cant be confused with pathological behaviour or a soul full of evil.

http://webm.land/media/Jf02.webm

or in gif format.

SJfJsH9.gif

Back