Price of meat will skyrocket

A new conspiracy theory is born?
It was being controlled previously by Massa during the election to be artificially low, so it's not that hard to believe that something similar is happening now given that the people who set the price of the dollar blue are generally ideological fellow travelers of Milei.

That being said, the financial dollars is where you're likely to see the most movement. CCL is almost at $1,200 now, and given that Milei isn't letting the BCRA intervene there (yet) like Massa and Guzman did, it's probably the best metric for the value of the dollar.

It was being controlled previously by Massa during the election to be artificially low, so it's not that hard to believe that something similar is happening now given that the people who set the price of the dollar blue are generally ideological fellow travelers of Milei.

That being said, the financial dollars is where you're likely to see the most movement. CCL is almost at $1,200 now, and given that Milei isn't letting the BCRA intervene there (yet) like Massa and Guzman did, it's probably the best metric for the value of the dollar.
Quilombo, "not that hard to believe" is one thing, what he said is quite another. Even in Argentina.

Last night I went past La Cabrera and to eat there now you would need us 70 dollars to have a entree main course and a glass of wine . In 2003 it was less than Us 15 . Going by the inflation atm my calcilations could be even more pessimistic as the blue rate is being controlled creating a price spiral in dollars for all products.
A piece of beef and a glass of wine, nothing else, comes to USD $70? Wow. Who was eating there?

Here's an aside: My sister actually believes that Bill Gates put "devices" in the Covid vaccine. I don't even have words for that kind of stupid.
Avoid strenuous exercise, it could provide fatal. You let a guy who publicly fantasizes about wiping out humanity inject something into your body?

EXACTLY how was it an ad-hominem attack?
“…because you are one of the caste?”

This “caste” crap is bandied about way too much. At best, it would have been an effective one-liner in one of the presidential debates. Now it’s become an insult to sling at anyone who disagrees with you, regardless of who they are or where they came from.

Jerry, are you sure you’re not one of the caste? 😉 Come on, out with it…

“…because you are one of the caste?”

This “caste” crap is bandied about way too much. At best, it would have been an effective one-liner in one of the presidential debates. Now it’s become an insult to sling at anyone who disagrees with you, regardless of who they are or where they came from.

Jerry, are you sure you’re not one of the caste? 😉 Come on, out with it…
...and you refuse to answer a simple question? "Come on, out with it."

In 2003 to have a meal in Don Julio the price was 10 us dollars a person . In 2024 its 120 per person more than 12 times the price per person . By 2025 how much will it be with inflation of 250 % and a flat dollar ?

Back