Prices

AlexfromLA said:
oh shit,

another repentant internet troll.

right right. so both you old fucks just admitted to talking shit to me, but somehow its all my fault

wow.

Look up "Troll" for Chrissakes, you haven't used it even close to correctly yet. Is this your thing, make up stuff and pretend it's accurate?

You have done nothing but flame me along with a small group of people. If anyone is nasty it is you and that small group.

It's also funny that you call me dumb without ever showing even the slightest bit of intellect in anything you have posted.

But yeah, anything you say old dude.

Eternalnewbie said:
You really are expressively too dumb for the time I've wasted on you today. I should apologize to myself.

But almost as bad as being really dumb, you are a nasty person, and we have way too many of those in the world already.

lmaooooo

is this old dude serious ?

hahahahahaha.

Alright. I'll just pretend I didnt read that.

Eternalnewbie said:
Look up "Troll" for Chrissakes, you haven't used it even close to correctly yet. Is this your thing, make up stuff and pretend it's accurate?

Oh the motherfcuking irony

Just stfu already. youre dumb ass is making no sense right about now.

Eternalnewbie said:
Or is this just another of the wild assumptions you make and then pretend it means you actually know something?

You should be more careful about making wild assumptions and then making dumb pronouncements based on same.

Okay. It takes me a while. Must be because of doddering old age. But you are clearly a bit nuts -- there are too many of those displaying themselves on Internet boards, too -- and all that's going to happen here is I will keep calling you out, you will keep completely missing it, and you will plod along thinking you aren't as trivial and immature as a 9-year-old (so I see why 38 would seem old to you). I believe that is pointless.

But if you want to take a poll among the readers here to see how many think what you post is immature, egotistical, and nasty, and how many think those words apply more directly to me, then make a poll. But, typical of a 9-year-old mind, no doubt you'd think that only the "Trolls who are out to get me" responded.

I will offer you and those who must be around you my pity, and let you slink back to your hole.

Eternalnewbie said:
You are easily entertained.

What is a geriatric to you? I am 38, which does at times feel a little over the hill.

Or is this just another of the wild assumptions you make and then pretend it means you actually know something?

And for the record I will add that I am a lifelong capital L Liberal Democrat.

You should be more careful about making wild assumptions and then making dumb pronouncements based on same.

Now you see the kind of boys you liberals have bred in the US...next 50 yrs in the US is going to be all Oaxacans, Michael Vick, and prissyboys like AlexfromLA stomping on your face forever...ENJOY YOUR HARVEST liberal elites...

Back