Prices

AlexfromLA said:
wait, did this venezuelan exile just try and call me gay ?

hahaha.

No. sorry.

But you are a spineless worm. And whats worse, you are now a dog without a country.

And that isnt speculation, or an insult. Just the simple truth.

Why so angry? You take being called gay as an insult, and it isn't. It can be a statement of fact, or it can be a mistake. In any case, what's wrong about being gay?

wow

just wow

look in the mirror you dumb fuck. seriously. Look at what you just posted and look in the mirror.

You just posted this, yet im the one with the problem.

right. :rolleyes:
Eternalnewbie said:
But if you want to take a poll among the readers here to see how many think what you post is immature, egotistical, and nasty, and how many think those words apply more directly to me, then make a poll.

Eternalnewbie said:
But you are clearly a bit nuts

I will offer you and those who must be around you my pity, and let you slink back to your hole.

polostar88 said:
Now you see the kind of boys you liberals have bred in the US...next 50 yrs in the US is going to be all Oaxacans, Michael Vick, and prissyboys like AlexfromLA stomping on your face forever...ENJOY YOUR HARVEST liberal elites...

Thank you, Polo.

When one observes the wackiness of the thundering herds, I welcome the designation of being both liberal and elite.

Eternalnewbie said:
I just quit. It's pointless and makes me feel almost as dumb as the 9-year-old who keeps answering me.

he just quit, yet keeps going on with the back handed comments. classic passive aggressive

you didnt quit shit, why ? because you are obviously just as immature as you are trying to make me out to be, or didnt you and the quartet realize that it takes two parties to flame ?

fucking idiots

I just found the place where one can blocks posts from children, so that definitely ends this silly exchange for me.

Eternalnewbie said:
Thank you, Polo.

When one observes the wackiness of the thundering herds, I welcome the designation of being both liberal and elite.

Elite OK, but the liberal part just means that you won't be able to defend yourself from the wackiness of the thundering herds.

Feral gen-YXX boys like you see on this forum are the rule, not the exception in the US now.

The new world will not be pretty...and it was you liberals who let it happen.

Heading out for lunch now. I advise Alex to take a break and go rearrange his Zegna tie collection, or review his high-end property inventory. Anything but keep on posting - he keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper with every post.

So, time out, children...!

polostar88 said:
Now you see the kind of boys you liberals have bred in the US...next 50 yrs in the US is going to be all Oaxacans, Michael Vick, and prissyboys like AlexfromLA stomping on your face forever...ENJOY YOUR HARVEST liberal elites...
Ouch, that hurts Polo. However, am on my way out and will not be around to harvest what has been sowed.:)

Another one.

lol

I suggest you worry about your damn self. Youre too old to be internet trolling. im not.

And this forum doesnt mean anything to me, so what hole are you talking about ?

Am i supposed to care what a bunch of flamers think about me ? here's a hint, I probably think the same about you.

SaraSara said:
Heading out for lunch now. I advise Alex to take a break and go straighten out his Zegna tie collection, or inspect his high-end properties. Anything but keep on posting - he keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper with every post.

So, time out, children...!

Actually my reply was simple.

I said : no, sorry.

I never said anything bad about gay people, so what are you talking about ?
SaraSara said:
Why so angry? You take being called gay as an insult, and it isn't. It can be a statement of fact, or it can be a mistake. In any case, what's wrong about being gay?

Back