Prices

cbphoto said:
SaraSara... is it not obvious that AlexfromLA is merely goading you on...whether he knows it or not. He is the one with many issues (immaturity for one)..that is causing him to strike out with insults at nearly everyone. A classic case of projection.

True. For my part, I must confess that I sometimes succumb to the temptation to rattle the cage of a pretentious poster, just for the fun of it.

cbphoto said:
SaraSara... is it not obvious that AlexfromLA is merely goading you on...whether he knows it or not. He is the one with many issues (immaturity for one)..that is causing him to strike out with insults at nearly everyone. A classic case of projection.

Speaking of projections, I just remembered what choripán said about his repressed homoerotic impulses when it comes to wrestling.

Anyway, it is always unpleasant to deal with a /b/tard, and it's just sad how this site, which is aimed towards helping people in this collective experience out our homeland just end in an excruciating bickering on minutiae and how we, the country, society and the whole Ecumene sucks.

I for one, will have lunch. For a reasonable price by the way.

Have fun!

Speaking of having lunch, I just finished one at Benihana, my first time there, and not only is it a pleasant-looking restaurant, but the food wasn't bad. I had a tuna roll and shrimp tempura. Might try it for dinner next time.

As to the other topic, usually I try to cut kids a little slack, because they really don't know how dumb they come off to others, but this particular know-it-all kid is almost over the top. He may be one of those hopeless cases that populate the world in so many negative ways.

I do wish this topics would stay more or less on topic and not descend into the usual Internet-driven cesspool. I have done my part in stirring up this kid, and for that, I apologize.

Philosoraptor said:
Speaking of projections, I just remembered what choripán said about his repressed homoerotic impulses when it comes to wrestling.

Interestingly enough, I just got a PM mentioning Choripan's observation. I apologize for my part in the bickering - probably I should not have rattled this particular cage so hard, but it is a slow day out here in San Isidro.

great, now the geriatrics AND the right wing nutters have united against me.

quite entertaining to say the least.

why would you apologize now ? You've spent the past three hours talking shit on the internet to and about me. And so have a few of your consorts.

but yeah, im the one with the problem for defending myself.

fuck, some seriously stupid people on here.

SaraSara said:
Interestingly enough, I just got a PM mentioning Choripan's observation. I apologize for my part in the bickering - probably I should not have rattled this particular cage so hard, but it is a slow day out here in San Isidro.

AlexfromLA said:
great, now the geriatrics AND the right wing nutters have united against me.

quite entertaining to say the least.

You are easily entertained.

What is a geriatric to you? I am 38, which does at times feel a little over the hill.

Or is this just another of the wild assumptions you make and then pretend it means you actually know something?

And for the record I will add that I am a lifelong capital L Liberal Democrat.

You should be more careful about making wild assumptions and then making dumb pronouncements based on same.

oh shit,

another repentant internet troll.

right right. so both you old fucks just admitted to talking shit to me, but somehow its all my fault

wow.

Eternalnewbie said:
Speaking of having lunch, I just finished one at Benihana, my first time there, and not only is it a pleasant-looking restaurant, but the food wasn't bad. I had a tuna roll and shrimp tempura. Might try it for dinner next time.

As to the other topic, usually I try to cut kids a little slack, because they really don't know how dumb they come off to others, but this particular know-it-all kid is almost over the top. He may be one of those hopeless cases that populate the world in so many negative ways.

I do wish this topics would stay more or less on topic and not descend into the usual Internet-driven cesspool. I have done my part in stirring up this kid, and for that, I apologize.

AlexfromLA said:
oh shit,

another repentant internet troll.

right right. so both you old fucks just admitted to talking shit to me, but somehow its all my fault

wow.

You really are expressively too dumb for the time I've wasted on you today. I should apologize to myself.

But almost as bad as being really dumb, you are a nasty person, and we have way too many of those in the world already.

wait, did this venezuelan exile just try and call me gay ?

hahaha.

No. sorry.

But you are a spineless worm. And whats worse, you are now a dog without a country.

And that isnt speculation, or an insult. Just the simple truth.

Philosoraptor said:

Back