private bedroom in shared apartment avail June 15-Aug 5

em618

Registered
need a temporary room in Buenos Aires??? I'm leaving the country for 7 weeks and would like to sublet my room in my 2 bedroom apartment I share with a 23 year old girl from England (here studying Spanish and teaching English). Both Spanish (preferred) and English spoken in the apartment. I'll be leaving June 14th and returning August 6th. The offer is $350US for 4 weeks, or $500US for longer (5-7 weeks). Rent must be paid upfront (on or before June 14th).

Looking for someone friendly, responsible and laid back :)

BEDROOM: 2.5 x 3.5 meters, double bed, large wood desk, big closet, nicely decorated, linens, blankets, towels, etc. ALL INCLUDED.

APARTMENT: heated hardwood floors, large terrace with plants, lots of natural light, fully furnished, nicely decorated (eclectic). INCLUDED WITH RENT: all utilities, cable TV, WIFI, housekeeping every other week, DVD, lots of book in English and Spanish, kitchen accessories.

NEIGHBORHOOD: 1 block from a major intersection, 4 blocks from the two most important subte lines (D on Av. Santa Fe and B on Corrientes), 3 blocks from Abasto Shopping Mall. Close to UBA and Universidad de Palermo. Street is Boulogne Sur Mer- quiet and peaceful, lined with trees, restaurants, bakeries, markets, shops, laundromats, etc. Very residential, but VERY central. No better location to get wherever you need to go!

WRITE ME FOR PHOTOS!!!

Back