Private personal trainer rates/fees?

Just to remind you; once I got quoted US$100 per session by a trainer in BsAs. Some do have gringo prices.

I'm looking for affordable virtual persoal training. I currently live in the USA but was born in BsAs so I speak conversational Spanish. I see several options online, but I'd like to use someone who comes recommended. Can anyone recommend a personal trainer who charges $10/hr (or less)? I'm happy to reach out myself and ask him/her about the virtual option. Thanks!

I'm looking for affordable virtual persoal training. I currently live in the USA but was born in BsAs so I speak conversational Spanish. I see several options online, but I'd like to use someone who comes recommended. Can anyone recommend a personal trainer who charges $10/hr (or less)? I'm happy to reach out myself and ask him/her about the virtual option. Thanks!
If you're not tied to someone based in BA, Greisy Lugo (@greisylugofit on IG) offers virtual personal training, another option could be Johis Cortes (@thebodyclub.ec on IG) who used to offer virtual personal training. I trained in person with Grey for some time, and Mrs. Pintor trained online with Johis. Both recommended.

Back