Private Personal Training Made Fun and Affordable!

Still.Ida

Registered
Hello All,

My name is Ida Razick and I am a personal trainer who moved to Buenos Aires from California. Currently I live in Palermo and am available for private sessions that can take place in your home (all equipment is provided), office, or at a park local to you. I ran my own private personal training business in the Bay Area and am happy to provide local and/or international references.

As a former competitive athlete and longtime fitness devotee, I use an integrative approach in my sessions by incorporating various forms of exercise (strength training, cardio conditioning, yoga, boxing, etc.) as part of a progressive system. I specialize in training that does not require very much equipment or space, making it manageable while keeping things interesting. I prefer to use a mix of exercises in order to constantly challenge the muscles and the mind. Each workout is tailored specifically to your interests and needs.

Prices vary depending on location and how many times a week you wish to train. I work to keep my prices affordable and competitive for the quality of service that I offer. Please contact me for more details and visit me at www.fuelba.blogspot.com

I can be reached at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Ida

Hola,

I am very interested in trading private sessions for acupuncture, body work or yoga classes. If you know anyone that would be interested please feel free to pass along my contact info. I speak Spanish, so no worries on that end;)

Cheers,
ida

I just wanted to add a quick message letting everyone know that I have been training with Ida for over a month now, three times a week, and she is not only very knowledgeable about training and exercise, she is also very passionate about her work and inspirational...which I find essential for training...especially during those not so good days, when you need an extra push to just get through the regiment. I highly recommend Ida and am proud to say that in only one month I have already noticed considerable difference in my energy level and my muscles...and that is all thanks to Ida.

I also highly recommend Ida. I've been so impressed with how well she tailors each work out and is able to target exactly the muscles/areas of the body I was looking to improve. I've worked with other personal trainers in the past and after a while the exercises started to feel repetitive. With Ida, the exercise routines are varied and challenging each time. She really knows great techniques, teaching you how to use your own body strength to get really effective results- you will feel improvements in your strength, muscle tone, balance and flexibility. And training with her at the various parks around Palermo has been such a nice alternative to the crowded gym. I would definitely recommend her training sessions!

Back