Problem booking Bus online

therealsupa

Registered
Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. After going through Omnilineas.com.ar and checking times etc - I've gone into a lot of the companies websites to book directly, but the booking forms will not allow me because i'm on a Mac and not using Internet Explorer. I've tried on Chrome, Safari and Firefox with no avail.

Would it be easier for me to pop into Retrio on Monday (day before I wanted to go) to grab some tickets?

Just a weird thing that you must have IE to view those booking forms on the majority of the websites... i thought we'd moved past the IE generation! :confused:

thanks in advance everyone :)

No, here in Argentina a lot of sites only work with IE, its the same for the tax office AFIP.

Probably easier to book them in person, or if you had a friend with IE.

Do you speak Spanish. I don't know if you can still do it, but you used to be able to call and reserve a ticket, the ticked is reserved for you as long as you pay for it at least an hour before the departure.

Thanks heaps, Yeah I'll shoot them an email and see if I can book that way. I just thought it was odd, this whole IE only deal. Hadn't come across it before.

Back