Problem With Mercadolibre!!

Farenheit

Registered
I bought something on ML and paid with pagomiscuentas. I received the email from ML saying that the money was received and my payment would be acredited within an hour. This was 10 days ago. The vendor is being patient so far, but ML don't answer the reclamos I make every day. Any ideas what to do next, I tried emailing them too but no reply. No telephone number on the site.
Thanks!

Do you mean Mercadopago?
As a buyer using MP it should be fairly instant.
As a seller it doesn't get credited to your MP account till you've scored each other.
Maybe ask the seller about that.
I have a story about this type of thing which I'll relate later if it helps.

There was no MP option so I used pagomiscuentas and the redlink code. I received the email saying my account would be updated within an hour. It never was. They don't answer my emails or reclamo forms so no idea what to do. As a last resort I went to the calificaciones page and when I clicked that the item wasn't received it said that as this had been paid for, the money would be sent back. I hope this happens!

Pagomiscuentas is a different company, it's not related to MercadoLibre, unlike MercadoPago, as noted above. You should contact Pagomiscuentas instead.

I know that but ML say my payment is received, it's just not acredited to the purchase. Turns out it's gone into the selller section and I don't sell anything so hopefully they can do something. By 2015...

I've sold some stuff on ML and you can't get the money out until the other party tells ML system that he got the item. Ask the vendor if it's the first time he's using Mercado Pago.

Thanks but that's not the issue. My own seller acct has been credited (against future comissions). I used the unique code ML gave me to pay for the prodcut but it's gone to my "pagos y facturas" part of the acct. And I don't sell anything so it's worthless there (and it's about 100 dollars too!)

I truly wish I had an answer, but I can only give you my best wishes for a speedy solution. I also want to thank you for bringing this to our
attention, for future reference.

You can go personally to the ML offices and file a compain there.It is located on the tall building on Av G Paz and Panamericana, next to the shopping mall, can not miss it.

I bought something on ML and paid with pagomiscuentas. I received the email from ML saying that the money was received and my payment would be acredited within an hour. This was 10 days ago. The vendor is being patient so far, but ML don't answer the reclamos I make every day. Any ideas what to do next, I tried emailing them too but no reply. No telephone number on the site.
Thanks!

you have mistakenly payed for MercadoLibre´s fees and commissions as pagomiscuentas y only accepted for that. If you wanted to pay for an item you should have selected MercadoPago or " a convenir con el vendedor " if you wanted to pay in cash or with bank transfer. This is why you now see it as a credit on ML. Try contacting them over Facebook, and make sure your explanation is idiot proof.

Back