Public Breatsfeeding…

Breast feeding is about providing nourishment to a human that is too young to give Don Satur cookies. You can't let the baby starve on the bus. What else can you do, but try to be discreet about it.

On another note, I had dinner with a good friend who kept scratching his crotch, and his crack all night. It was driving me crazy. I would rather see a woman feeding her baby than someone constantly scratching their private parts or picking their nose in public.

I thought about this thread yesterday as we got stuck in the waiting room at the doctor's office yesterday (4:10 appt, didn't get seen until 5:15 and that was after they moved me ahead of 8 people). Delay meant 2 screaming babies who needed to be fed. So I did my usual try to be discreet and yet no fewer than 5 people came and sat next to me to talk to me (twins = fascinated people). But I was pretty thankful that it really is NBD here, makes it so much less uncomfortable for us moms. I would prefer the whole world not see my breasts but baby welfare comes first at all times.

(WTH was the doctor's office thinking though?? At 5:15, they came and got me b/c the twins were nearing meltdown stage. I had # 39. They were only on #31 at that point. And it was already an hour past my appt. Better scheduling people!)

Breast feeding is about providing nourishment to a human that is too young to give Don Satur cookies. You can't let the baby starve on the bus. What else can you do, but try to be discreet about it.

On another note, I had dinner with a good friend who kept scratching his crotch, and his crack all night. It was driving me crazy. I would rather see a woman feeding her baby than someone constantly scratching their private parts or picking their nose in public.
If it takes all night, .. not a damn thing any one can do about it ..
It could be a case of crab or cheap underwear or recently shaved stubs or they just need adjustment or ... what do you wanna know?

When I was competing in triathlons I'd sometimes get inflamed hair follicles that, if untreated, could eventually turn into saddle sores from so much time on the bike seat. My cyclists friends all swore that the answer was getting everything waxed. I thought I could do the same at home by shaving and saving some money. The first couple of days were no problem. By the fourth day when the hair was growing back the itching became almost unbearable. After that I took the advice and got waxed. Not sure which was worse, the snatching or scratching.

Me too if the guy was grabbing bread out of the bread basket.

Too much info haha.

Too much info from Nikad? Nah... Dirtboy takes the cake!!

When I was competing in triathlons I'd sometimes get inflamed hair follicles that, if untreated, could eventually turn into saddle sores from so much time on the bike seat. My cyclists friends all swore that the answer was getting everything waxed. I thought I could do the same at home by shaving and saving some money. The first couple of days were no problem. By the fourth day when the hair was growing back the itching became almost unbearable. After that I took the advice and got waxed. Not sure which was worse, the snatching or scratching.

Back