Public Breatsfeeding…

When i still had a boyfriend on the other side of the planet and lived at my parents, i used to call him at night, with my head under the blanket to not make noise. Do you have any idea how hot that gets?? Impossible to stay under there for more than a min.You want to choke that baby?

Well im not saying you have to throw a down comforter over yourself or your baby but there are such things as nursing covers...and if you don't want to spend the money on one use a light t-shirt.

I totally agree with this - breast feeding is about the baby - nothing else. I love how prudishness doesn't distract from that here....

When I first came to Argentina I was pretty shocked at the liberal breast feeding. A lot of my Argentine women friends also feel its way too liberal. I must say I get pretty grossed out watching some woman whip out her engorged, sagging breast to give her 5-year old a snack on the bus. I don't whip out my testicles when I scratch.

I am not a breastfeeding maniac - I know there are some women that turn into breastfeeding fascists nowadays - but in all honesty....and how to put this nicely....your comparison of flashing your testicles vs a woman breastfeeding is like shitting on the table. :p

I am not a breastfeeding maniac - I know there are some women that turn into breastfeeding fascists nowadays - but in all honesty....and how to put this nicely....your comparison of flashing your testicles vs a woman breastfeeding is like shitting on the table. :p

That made me laugh. And then my next thought was: Wait, don't testicles have *any* rights at all??? And for some reason the next non sequitur to flash through my brain was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opif-5AxZTg

I watched a show on breast feeding and one woman thought it was alright if her 8 year old quenched his thirst on her boob! I guess things are different here in Los Angeles. LOL.

I watched a show on breast feeding and one woman thought it was alright if her 8 year old quenched his thirst on her boob! I guess things are different here in Los Angeles. LOL.

I must have watched the same on you did or similar but I feel that if your kid is old enough to walk then he is old enough to hold a cup.

That's because the beach here is TOO FREAKING COLD! Hahahahaha!

When I first came to Argentina I was pretty shocked at the liberal breast feeding. A lot of my Argentine women friends also feel its way too liberal. I must say I get pretty grossed out watching some woman whip out her engorged, sagging breast to give her 5-year old a snack on the bus. I don't whip out my testicles when I scratch.

I dont find breasts and testicles to be on the same level to be honest.

I dont find breasts and testicles to be on the same level to be honest.

The do not mean the same and do not serve the same purpose, although some actually are at the same level...say no more :D

If women are forced to watch men perform that gross act in public, then men shouldn't complain when women have to feed their baby in public.
Sometimes it MUST be done. And let`s leave it at that!!! OK ?
Unlike watching which is a voluntary act.

Back