Public Breatsfeeding…

GS,

I used to ride with some serious bicyclist. They ( me included ) used body glide and/or plain old corn starch. Also works for long hikes. I bet it would work under some breasts I unfortunately noticed. They sagged so bad they were level with my balls.

I regret the morally downward trend this thread has taken. But , really , whatdoyouexpect !!

I regret the morally downward trend this thread has taken. But , really , whatdoyouexpect !!

Like so many things, the thread is sagging over time. But look on the bright side- at least nobody is dimwitted enough to suggest making it a picture sharing thread!!

...oops...

I am not a breastfeeding maniac - I know there are some women that turn into breastfeeding fascists nowadays - but in all honesty....and how to put this nicely....your comparison of flashing your testicles vs a woman breastfeeding is like shitting on the table. :p
I`ve seen some reach out inside their bra`s to adjust THEM ... one by one ... ..
You don`t see me complaining !!!

Breast feed in public if you wish, but if you have tatooed skull [or similar] on your boob, then seeing an infant suck on it is gross. IMHO
Now we really don't need to know if GS tatooed his balls. Do we?

Breast feed in public if you wish, but if you have tatooed skull [or similar] on your boob, then seeing an infant suck on it is gross. IMHO
Now we really don't need to know if GS tatooed his balls. Do we?

We do Ghost, we do. He opened a door that will never be closed again :D

Venezuela considering breastfeeding mandatory .

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/133582/venezuela-considers-taking-bottles-from-babies-mouths

Breastfeeding in public brings human closer to the nature and remind us that we are part of the nature and also an Animal too.

nik.

Although I am Argentinian I have been living in the States for almost 30 years, and in my last trip to Baires about a year ago I saw a tall young girl breastfeeding standing in the subway. Nobody around her care about it. It is true, you don't see that in USA. Perhaps the political correctness drives everybody crazy.

Back