Quality Argentine Products

Best opportunity to buy a car with you Blue dollars..! Auto prices are fixed in dollars converted to pesos at the official rates..!

I believe the best bandeons are hundred year old european imports. But charengos are made here. I would go down to the music stores on Sarmiento, when they are finally open, and talk to them and find out what instruments are made here.

Best opportunity to buy a car with you Blue dollars..! Auto prices are fixed in dollars converted to pesos at the official rates..!
Three weeks ago I bought a 0km for USD 10k, normally it would be sold for about double that price.
As the cars are not made in Argentina (most are from Brazil), nor are they top quality, it probably doesnt belong in this thread. Still, it made me wonder why on earth they would allow imports at 70 pesos for imported goods (while they are literally running out of USD here). But then again, when it comes to economic policy making here, few things make sense.

Still, it made me wonder why on earth they would allow imports at 70 pesos for imported goods (while they are literally running out of USD here).

Because otherwise they would have to admit that the Peso has lost almost half of it's value over the last months. Also, inflation would make a huge jump if imports were suddenly calculated at real market value of the Peso.

One place I can reccomend is Fresco Market. It is not exactly quality Argentine products because they don't make their own products but it is related because you can buy a lot of the "quality products" mentioned in this thread from them, plus lots of organic vegetables and products. The only link I have is to their Instagram page where you fill out a form and they contact you with the product list and then call you for your order. Attaching the product list here.

[/URL]

Attachments

• Fresco Catálogo Junio 2020.pdf
    317.4 KB · Views: 7
which are the possible cars to buy at 10 k usd/0 km..and how does one pay for it? what are insurance costs per year

which are the possible cars to buy at 10 k usd/0 km..and how does one pay for it? what are insurance costs per year
We just bought a Fiat Mobi Way for under $7000 Us including all the taxes
N

We just bought a Fiat Mobi Way for under $7000 Us including all the taxes
N
Yeah im curious about the car process...Whats the easiest path to take here? We have considered it but don't want to get bogged down in tons and tons of AFIP and all that. Would it be easier to just buy a slightly used car direct from a person or to buy new from a dealership? Which one involves less red tape?

Back