Quality Of Life In Usa Vs. Argentina

a) Besides the trolling, in my personal experience, to have a medical system that you can use no matter what, gives you a lot of peace.

As some know, I was in a wheel chair with little chances to walk again and I got healed with a little expend of money.

2 years ago I had kidney stones, I went straight to Hospital de Clinicas and I got an excellent atention with no delay and for free. If somebody had kidney stones, knows how important is every second until you get a proper pain killer.

10 years ago I got apendicitis being a pennyless student but I got a special plan for students and I got an excellent care (ambulance, cirugy, hospital, etc).

So, life quality is all about health.

b.) To live in a country without war is also another goal. The US has become a police State.

c) To live in a country where weapons are controlled is great.

Something argentines understand very well, is that life is an up and down. The US is great when you are up, and sucks when you are down. Here, you have the social "matress" and make the hit to the botton softer.

Rigid labor laws? Like what? You mean rights for the workers instead of slavery, right?

Like the same labor laws of other worker's utopias countries like Mozambique, Sierra Leone and Sri Lanka. All the workers in the world are moving to there and to Argentina, to enjoy the quality of life provided by all those rights.

Jx536Da.png

So, life quality is all about health.

b.) To live in a country without war is also another goal. The US has become a police State.

c) To live in a country where weapons are controlled is great.

That must be why Argentina has a negative immigration rate. Life is so great that people feel frustrated by the lack of challenges and leave to miserable low quality places like the US (and Peru, Paraguay, Bolivia Mexico, etc...)

Where does it state that you have to love Argentina to be in this forum?

Don't like my comments? You are free to block me. It is not that hard to do.

I am not offended.

but curious..as to why anyone who lives here..continue to lives here and abuse the country.

However, if you live in another country and just come here to vent out your negativity about this country..its another matter.

---

Its not written anywhere that one must live here to participate. But generally the theme of this foro, is to discuss our real life experiences in arg and how all of us can make our lives better by sharing our individual experiences.

But then there people like you..who have nuthing to contribute, except pass time here, and vent out yr personal frustrations in your personal/professional life, by abusing this country.

Sad..but I do absolutely understand where you come from. May God help you in, whatever is bothering you.

I am not offended.

but curious..as to why anyone who lives here..continue to lives here and abuse the country.

You already gave the answer on the same post. You have me and my pathetic existence all figured out already Not sure what you are curious about.

Back