Quality Of Life In Usa Vs. Argentina

As he said previously CAMBERIU does NOT live in Argentina.He is Brazilian but lives in the U.S. and only visits here on business.In my view this really does not give him the necessary "derecho de piso" to be as critical of Argentina as he is but,maybe that's just me.I'm from the Great Satan but have been here for 39 years and it irks me as well.

Well, I lived in Argentina for a full year and paid taxes. AND pay taxes in Brazil that are also used to provide generous (and unfair) subsidies to Argentina. So I think that does give me the right to criticize.

Well, I lived in Argentina for a full year and paid taxes. AND pay taxes in Brazil that are also used to provide generous (and unfair) subsidies to Argentina. So I think that does give me the right to criticize.

Even if you never lived in or even visited Argentina, you would still have the right to criticize, but your experience adds perspective. Still, while I may often disagree with you, your current presence in Argentina (or lack thereof) is irrelevant to that.

Ajo: I agree .The BA Expats Forum is open to the whole wide world However, what I was looking for was a clarifying statement from Camberiu as at least 3 previous posters had told him to go back to Brazil and asked him why he was living in Argentina.I got that statement from him.Yours was, in essence, unnecessary,

Back