Rapi & others banned.

Does the apply to all the confessions the kk people have revealed, including the cuadernos and also the mapuches lying about Maldonado and and and????
You are such a muppet hahahaha

You mean the criminal case of the notebooks that do not exist (they have photocopies) initiated by the Federal Prosecutor who is in absentia because he is accused of being part of a criminal gang that was dedicated to illegal espionage and extortion?

Or do you mean the criminal case of Lopez's money bags that at the trial it was learned that the bribe money came from Obedrech, Obedrech is Calcaterra and Calcaterra is the frontman of Macri?
4038DECC-B459-4DE7-B7F7-881482197103.jpeg

This picture remind me this other contrabandist:00A98F91-6709-4C98-B1A2-61457DEC8B08.jpeg

You mean the criminal case of the notebooks that do not exist (they have photocopies) initiated by the Federal Prosecutor who is in absentia because he is accused of being part of a criminal gang that was dedicated to illegal espionage and extortion?

Or do you mean the criminal case of Lopez's money bags that at the trial it was learned that the bribe money came from Obedrech, Obedrech is Calcaterra and Calcaterra is the frontman of Macri?
View attachment 6024

This picture remind me this other contrabandist:View attachment 6025

Did someone confess? Yes or no?

You forgot to reply to the Maldonado case....

So a confession is a confession or not????
You need to decide!

Did someone confess? Yes or no?

You forgot to reply to the Maldonado case....

So a confession is a confession or not????
You need to decide!

Sorry, but I’m a professional with 18 years experience at the Federal Courts of Comodoro Py, so, I do not follow the criminal cases at the newspapers because I know how they lie but as far as I know the judges, they are predictable.

You are talking about a case that is a compendium of annulments where they extorted the arrested to confess anything in exchange for freedom.

Or you are talking about Lopez who confessed that the bags of bribes were from Obedrech? FYI Obedrech is Macri.

I’m clueless about the Maldonado case besides the Federal Judge called Gendarmeria Nacional (the rangers) to tell them in advance that he was going to go the day after to inspect the vans, so, they had time to wash them.

These are some cases I worked that were often at newspapers:

Last edited:
Back