Rapi & others banned.

Bajo,

Its not that I don’t believe you about the court decisions but I remember when you posted a thread 4-5 years ago declaring that Uber had been banned and it’s worked continuously ever since you posted that thread.

Have you read the article about UBER i quoted? UBER was working for free.

Interesting, It is the conclusion of the decision of the Chamber of Appels. Read the sentence. ;)

When they have no to retort they insult a typical lawyer. I do not even let my lawyers do my legal work for me I just let them represent me that is about all they are good for because they have the union card. But as far doing any due diligence most have no idea how to even do that.

I knew Bajo was a nutjob but didn't realise he was so far down the rabbit hole.. Whoever and whatever has infected his brain is scary... Comparing dudes riding bikes delivering food to slavery lol... Imagine what he would call me and all the other young kids that used to deliver newspapers early morning before school back in Australia - child slave labour !! They didn't even give us automatic newspaper throwing machines - our poor little arms were under so much stress and it meant I had to wake up EARLY before school to work. Not only that I got minimum wage and no benefits !!! What if I crashed my bike into a fence post - I would not have insurance and would lose my job !!! Talk about a dramatic nutjob lol...

I, I, isn't Rappi from Colombia? How does Macri have anything to do with the existence of the company in any way?

They ate not enforcing the law. The Chamber of appeal’s decision he attributes responsibility to larreta who is the major and Police chief if this city.

There are criminal cases where they are investigating the cocaine delivery with Rappi, so, if MM is associated with Rappi is going to be discovered there. However, it has been a rule of behaviour (corruption) of this government to be a commercial partner of the companies who were ilegally benefited.

Last edited:
I knew Bajo was a nutjob but didn't realise he was so far down the rabbit hole.. Whoever and whatever has infected his brain is scary... Comparing dudes riding bikes delivering food to slavery lol... Imagine what he would call me and all the other young kids that used to deliver newspapers early morning before school back in Australia - child slave labour !! They didn't even give us automatic newspaper throwing machines - our poor little arms were under so much stress and it meant I had to wake up EARLY before school to work. Not only that I got minimum wage and no benefits !!! What if I crashed my bike into a fence post - I would not have insurance and would lose my job !!! Talk about a dramatic nutjob lol...
I am going to have to check Australia's credentials as a first world country, allowing for the type of child, slave labor that you described. I absolutely cannot believe that you and your fellow companeros did not unionize, given the oppressive conditions under which you were working. Think of all the benefits for all (or most everyone, at least in the short term): you'd make a union leader or leaders fabulously wealthy; you'd get lots of paid time off, including long term psychiatric leave because, hey, work and life are stressful; you might have also worked less because your parents might have been made to do some of the work for you since they were tacitly or openly allowing you to work under such bad condition; and you'd earn more than others doing similar work and who were not unionized. Well, ok, maybe, there'd be a few downsides. First of all, a considerable percentage of the boys would lose their jobs. With an absenteeism rate of 30% (like in the Province of BA among teachers) replacements would have to be hired, which would increase labor costs. These increased costs would get passed on to the customers who would eventually cancel their subscriptions because they didn't want to pay more and because they were tired of the crappy service provided by many of the temporary replacements would didn't know the routes well. You would also not have the freedom to work on your own and learn to navigate your own way in the work world, but hey, big brother would be taking care of you, watching over you. You guys really missed your chance to go something significant for yourselves and that seemingly backwards Australia.

I am going to have to check Australia's credentials as a first world country, allowing for the type of child, slave labor that you described. I absolutely cannot believe that you and your fellow companeros did not unionize, given the oppressive conditions under which you were working. Think of all the benefits for all (or most everyone, at least in the short term): you'd make a union leader or leaders fabulously wealthy; you'd get lots of paid time off, including long term psychiatric leave because, hey, work and life are stressful; you might have also worked less because your parents might have been made to do some of the work for you since they were tacitly or openly allowing you to work under such bad condition; and you'd earn more than others doing similar work and who were not unionized. Well, ok, maybe, there'd be a few downsides. First of all, a considerable percentage of the boys would lose their jobs. With an absenteeism rate of 30% (like in the Province of BA among teachers) replacements would have to be hired, which would increase labor costs. These increased costs would get passed on to the customers who would eventually cancel their subscriptions because they didn't want to pay more and because they were tired of the crappy service provided by many of the temporary replacements would didn't know the routes well. You would also not have the freedom to work on your own and learn to navigate your own way in the work world, but hey, big brother would be taking care of you, watching over you. You guys really missed your chance to go something significant for yourselves and that seemingly backwards Australia.

FYI until 1982 you were a subject of the UK that was a second class citizenship alike the afro americans had in the US until 1960.

Seems that Australia is a little primitive regarding the protection of its children:8EAE3B58-E2F2-4A30-89EC-F0A43C624940.jpeg8EAE3B58-E2F2-4A30-89EC-F0A43C624940.jpeg
Well, let’s be honest, you were subdits...subdits.

Back