Rapi & others banned.

Seems that Australia is a little primitive regarding the protection of its children:View attachment 5999View attachment 5999
Well, let’s be honest, you were subdits...subdits.
How did we go from children delivering newspapers for pocket money before school to comparing pre 1981 'Australians' to slavery in the USA? At some point in your life you have been severely brainwashed (likely UBA). Hopefully you get the help you need - time to put on ignore because reading what you type is making me feel worse about the world and how stupid people can be.

How did we go from children delivering newspapers for pocket money before school to comparing pre 1981 'Australians' to slavery in the USA? At some point in your life you have been severely brainwashed (likely UBA). Hopefully you get the help you need - time to put on ignore because reading what you type is making me feel worse about the world and how stupid people can be.

Well, FYI slavery was abolished long before 1960 in the US and the reason I remarked people were subjects in Australia, besides you arrogance based on your ignorance, is because this is the same status African American had in the US until 1960 when they stop being second class citizens or nationals or subjects to become citizens; something that in Australia happened as late as 1981. This might explains how primitive the law about protecting children is there because there is no reason to protect serf from serfdom. Sorry about that, subjects are usually very well brain washed to avoid them to make a revolt, something that Gandhi successfully achieved by 1947, Revolution that here happened in 1810 since when we are citizens. You were a subject in the XX century and the stupid is me, right!

Last edited:
i guess the stupid is me because i can't comprehend anything you write

Walking through Recoleta Mall today, I noticed the Rappi delivery personnel sported helmets and strapped the food boxes to their bikes.

Adaptation to the judgment was almost immediate.

Confessed facts should not be proven...

Does the apply to all the confessions the kk people have revealed, including the cuadernos and also the mapuches lying about Maldonado and and and????
You are such a muppet hahahaha

Walking through Recoleta Mall today, I noticed the Rappi delivery personnel sported helmets and strapped the food boxes to their bikes.

Adaptation to the judgment was almost immediate.

I wonder if the boxes are made of stainless steel and, if they separate the rappi tenders who deal with food and other stuff, and if they have the sanitary pad that allows food to be handled.

Last edited:
Got my first ever Glovo delivery Friday. Was in a huge rush so had little time to interview the guy. Conversation went roughly like this:
“So they say you guys have been shut down, what’s the deal?”
“Baloney, now we go with black boxes instead of Glovo ones and that’s it”.
“They say that they’re doing it to protect you guys, what do you say?”
“Mentira, mentira total. I’m making 2000 pesos a day, in a restaurant I’d be making 600.”
Fin.
Obviously this is just 1 guy. But.

PS IIRC he had a helmet.

Got my first ever Glovo delivery Friday. Was in a huge rush so had little time to interview the guy. Conversation went roughly like this:
“So they say you guys have been shut down, what’s the deal?”
“Baloney, now we go with black boxes instead of Glovo ones and that’s it”.
“They say that they’re doing it to protect you guys, what do you say?”
“Mentira, mentira total. I’m making 2000 pesos a day, in a restaurant I’d be making 600.”
Fin.
Obviously this is just 1 guy. But.

PS IIRC he had a helmet.

Love your posts. Post more often, please.

I wonder if the boxes are made of stainless steel and, if they separate the rappi tenders who deal with food and other stuff, and if they have the sanitary pad that allows food to be handled.
I have ordered from delivery for 15 years... no sanitary pads, or stainless steel Boxes or helmets...no one cared. Now when they can get some graft from Glovo (Spanish Company) , and others , there is a concern...!! hahahah

Back