Recipes For Dulce De Leche Light !

Rich One

Registered
Which is the best recipe for homemade Dulce de Leche! or Flan de Dulce de Leche!

My favorite recipe!

LecheCondensadaCocida.jpg

dulce-de-leche-flan1.jpg

Is this what you're bringing for the book Club pot luck? Don't forget the fruit! No me importa if it's low fat or not! With all that sugar, who cares?!

Marmite and Vegemite are to Brits and Aussies what dulce de leche is to Argentines.

Marmite and Vegemite are to Brits and Aussies what dulce de leche is to Argentines.

Vegemite is awful. But all palates get used to whatever they're force fed all their lives. That's how Indians get to each curry spicy enough to burn a hole in my stomach. I've heard of europeans hating our P.B. but some do like it. Also I do like dulce de leche. It's very unfortunate since it's one of the things that has proven to cause more weight gain.

Vegemite is awful. But all palates get used to whatever they're force fed all their lives. That's how Indians get to each curry spicy enough to burn a hole in my stomach. I've heard of europeans hating our P.B. but some do like it. Also I do like dulce de leche. It's very unfortunate since it's one of the things that has proven to cause more weight gain.

Comfort food, until your arteries clog and your teeth fall out.

Anyone have a recipe for a vegan dulce de leche made with stevia?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Girino Food and Drink 10
M Food and Drink 0
Dublin2BuenosAires Expat Life 11
C Expat Life 5
pitipur Food and Drink 27
Back