Recommend a city

billsfan said:
You know why they seem "meh" to you?
Because they all have other people living in. You are correct, the moon may be your best choice. ;)
Seems to me, no place on earth can satisfy you.

No, I went to a night club on the moon once, no atmosphere.:D

I still insist that Malvinas, Puerto Argentino is "the place" for you and don´t worry about war, there will be no war, as Malvinas is still part of Tierra del Fuego Province.

Malvinas said:
Cool. Do you have a family there? What do you do for fun/work?

No family there. In fact, I just bought it and will move there next month with my three dogs. I'll grow vegetables and perhaps have a few laying hens...

A campground is also a possibility.

Lucas said:
I still insist that Malvinas, Puerto Argentino is "the place" for you and don´t worry about war, there will be no war, as Malvinas is still part of Tierra del Fuego Province.

There will definitely be a war even if it takes 50 years to develop. Britain is getting weaker all the time and Argentina must get stronger. It takes a lot to project military power that far from your home country. The UK's population is much more interested in government spending on welfare than on the Royal Navy. Argentinos still deeply care about the history of the Malvinas, no?
UK's only option is a nuke and the country is far too anti-war for that. Politically, all of LA is on Argentina's side in the disupte and nobody really cares about Britian's cause. The UK no longer has the same political sway over countries that might assist them (e.g. France the first time) as it once did.

Malvinas said:
Do people go sailing or diving in that lake? Is it too cold to swim year around? How much is property 20min to 1hr away from the city?

We have seen occasional sail boats, but not very many, though it would be perfect.

There is a scuba outfit a few miles outside of town.

The big lake is too cold to swim except for warm days in Jan and Feb. There are smaller lakes in the area that you can swim more of the year.

Prices for worthy properties start at 100-125K and go up from there.

Our income producing property just so happens to be for sale. More info here.

soulskier said:
We have seen occasional sail boats, but not very many, though it would be perfect.

There is a scuba outfit a few miles outside of town.

The big lake is too cold to swim except for warm days in Jan and Feb. There are smaller lakes in the area that you can swim more of the year.

Prices for worthy properties start at 100-125K and go up from there.

Our income producing property just so happens to be for sale. More info here.

Looks nice. Why are you selling? Are you Argentine? You say "include the third house." You mean that you live in the 3rd house?

Malvinas said:
Looks nice. Why are you selling? Are you Argentine? You say "include the third house." You mean that you live in the 3rd house?

We are selling as another exciting project across the world has presented itself.

I am not Argentine, though I drink a lot of mate.

soulskier said:
We are selling as another exciting project across the world has presented itself.

I am not Argentine, though I drink a lot of mate.

Wait, where are you going? Maybe I'll move there too.

Back