Recommendation for Electrician

brett

Registered
Before I go back to the UK, I want to pass on a recommendation for our electrician. Oswaldo.

He has done a lot of work for us, rewiring the entire apartment, maintaining the Aircons etc and has always been 100% reliable. He is fully qualified as an electrician but has on accasion done some non-electrical odd-jobs for us at the same time. He is a real treasure and a lovely, personable guy to boot.

His number is 15 3173 7112.

Thanks Brett mate.
I've made a note of his number.
Enjoy the flight and don't forget to switch off the lights when you go!

Thanks for this, my girlfriend is calling him as I type this for ceiling fan installation and the fixing of a few non-functional ceiling lights. Will post a report here on how it goes...

Osvaldo came today and was great. Patient, personable, efficient, fair, and friendly. Plus one to everything Brett said and thanks again for the great recommendation. He installed a ceiling fan and fixed three non-funtioning light switches in our apartment.

Ojo que es V y no es W! OsValdo.
My Porteño girlfriend teased me (us) about this. Though OsWald would be the more normal spelling in English, it's definitely OsValdo. I've got his business card here to prove it :)

Back