Recommendations for Spanish classes, beginner

wschwaller

Registered
Hi everyone, My wife is going to be visiting me here for at least two months and we are looking for a good school or tutor that can give her beginning level Spanish lessons, that are also good on the practical, everyday conversational needs she will have. Thanks!

Adriana Crom is the best tutor ever. Convenient and reasonably priced too. Many have recommended her here over the years...
[email protected]

I had two hours with Lilia today but have not used the other.

I'm sure either will be good if recommended, I had two before which were awful then struck gold when I looked on here for advice.

Last edited:
A word of advice some teachers pay to much attention to Grammar and verbs etc.

You should choose a teacher that can improve you spoken accent . So many students I have met here become good in reading and understanding spoken Spanish. However fail badly in communicating with the cab Driver or Butcher..!

Phonetics is the key , Anglo speakers have a Degree of difficulty to Reproduce Spanish Sounds...
How does one improve the Spanish/Argie Pronunciation?? For me its a mystery ..
I have failed teaching friends how to pronounce one single Spanish word?

A word of advice some teachers pay to much attention to Grammar and verbs etc.

You should choose a teacher that can improve you spoken accent . So many students I have met here become good in reading and understanding spoken Spanish. However fail badly in communicating with the cab Driver or Butcher..!

Phonetics is the key , Anglo speakers have a Degree of difficulty to Reproduce Spanish Sounds...
How does one improve the Spanish/Argie Pronunciation?? For me its a mystery ..
I have failed teaching friends how to pronounce one single Spanish word?

If you are uncertain about this issue check how USA newscasters pronounce Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Name...!

Back