Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Yes and no. In my case they counted 7 days from arrival. Which is day 9 from the sample. As long as you get tested on day 7 from arrival especially if you do it in a facility of the Ciudad and THEY have invited you to get tested that day and the results are negative, you will be fine.

So if you arived on Monday you were the quarantine ended on Sunday?

For anyone with or thinking of a ticket for LATAM in July:
Due to the evolution of the pandemic, local authorities continue to have to adopt health measures and protocols aimed at mitigating the spread of the virus, which generate restrictions in our operation. In this context, given a probable extension of restrictions in the country and taking into account that the measures ordered at the last minute by the authorities prove to be challenging, all passengers with flights to and from Argentina in the month of July who choose to reschedule their travel in front of this scenario, they will be able to change the date without penalty or difference in fare here ”.

In short the industry is fully expecting restrictions to continue into July (and informally until at least November, as evident from at least one airline who recently suspended all services from EZE until then--- at a certain point under these conditions airline operations can simply become unfeasible to sustain, meaning we may see more airlines follow with suspensions until restrictions are lifted.)

Last edited:
I arrived today got called today and received a turno for PCR test for Tuesday? Did they just make a mistake or should I just play dumb and go on Tuesday?

On the other hand, if you miss an appointment, will you be able to get one easily again? There are too many reports of #147 telephone terror. Maybe best go, if it’s not your time yet, they should be able to reschedule you.

We arrived last Friday. Tues migraciones came to the house to check if we were quarantined. Wed the health dept called our mobile phone, and asked how we felt. They said we cold get tested thurs and end the quarantine. They said they would email us where to go for the test (here in La Plata) but they never did. Not sure what we should do now?

Back