Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

It appears that the limit of 600 would be maintained however the government will authorize some special repatriation flights for those stranded (effectively increasing the amount of daily arrivals) Details on who would qualify for repatriation, how, where and when are all still up in the air.

Who would qualify? Peronists, Campora, corrupt politicians ... just like this sob:

Millei and Bullrich's mob: WE HATE ARGENTINA! PAIS DE MI*RDA! WE'RE LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK!!

Also Millei and Bullrich's mob: They won't let us return to Argentina!!!!

Who would qualify? Peronists, Campora, corrupt politicians ... just like this sob:

There are explicit exceptions for functionaries, VIPs, sportspeople (I believe, I'm writing this from memory). It will not have escaped your notice I hope that Miami Mauricio comes and goes as he pleases?

There are explicit exceptions for functionaries, VIPs, sportspeople (I believe, I'm writing this from memory). It will not have escaped your notice I hope that Miami Mauricio comes and goes as he pleases?
Gines is a corrupt former secretary of health who got fired. Mauricio is just another one of those corrupt politicians that formerly held a government position and do not give a sh*t about people in Argentina.

Millei and Bullrich's mob: WE HATE ARGENTINA! PAIS DE MI*RDA! WE'RE LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK!!

Also Millei and Bullrich's mob: They won't let us return to Argentina!!!!
I don't know people from either "mob". But I do know that there is a huge difference between those who left Argentina for business or to get vaccinated and those who left to live abroad/leave for good.

Yo
Gines is a corrupt former secretary of health who got fired. Mauricio is just another one of those corrupt politicians that formerly held a government position and do not give a sh*t about people in Argentina.
You’re handing out brickbats all around, fair enough.

9 July 2021 by Tomas Peiro
Stranded abroad: how much does the triangulation that some Argentines use to return to the country with private flights costs. It is done on scheduled flights to neighboring countries and then it is completed on a stretch to Buenos Aires in a private plane.

....The Argentine stranded community, grouped into different groups and chats on social networks, increased their interest in charting private flights to the San Fernando international airport. Unlike Ezeiza, this terminal is open to airplanes coming from abroad. While in the largest international airport in the country, the average number of passenger aircraft is 3 arrivals per day, in San Fernando there are an average of 50. Of course, they are private charter flights and not large commercial aircraft....

Stranded travellers are getting the attention of Amnesty International

And United States Senators Cruz and Cornin

Stranded travellers are getting the attention of Amnesty International

And United States Senators Cruz and Cornin

This is all so unnecessry. A PCR test is required before leaving foreign countries, a PCR test at Ezeiza, a week of quarantine and then a third PCR. In addition many people coming from abroad, probably most, have been vaccinated.

This is all so unnecessry. A PCR test is required before leaving foreign countries, a PCR test at Ezeiza, a week of quarantine and then a third PCR. In addition many people coming from abroad, probably most, have been vaccinated.

We're in the 16th month of a two week lockdown. If this keeps up I might start wondering if they know what they are doing.

Back