Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

I still don't know if I can leave the country or not on Sunday, this is driving me insane. These people are crazy!!!
what flight are u on? if your flight operated this past sunday it will be approved...

Anybody by chance know what arriving passengers are being charged for the PCR test? Want to make sure I arrive with enough Pesos to cover my expenses for a day or two so that I don't have to go to an airport ATM and worry on the walk there that the machine may be out.

Anybody by chance know what arriving passengers are being charged for the PCR test? Want to make sure I arrive with enough Pesos to cover my expenses for a day or two so that I don't have to go to an airport ATM and worry on the walk there that the machine may be out.
stamboulian.com.ar
....For those arriving on a flight to Ezeiza
The swab for antigen test is mandatory for those over 6 years of age, according to Administrative Decision 268/2021 (price: $2,500). The result is delivered 15 minutes after the sample is taken, printed in person or via e-mail. If the result is positive, a new swab will be sent to the Malbrán Institute for further study.

A passenger who arrived 3 weeks ago from the US told me they will accept cash in pesos, local credit/debit cards and foreign credit/debit cards.

when do you arrive? It's very likely that as of Monday, October 4th, they will stop testing a the airport and even ask for the PCR before your flight. TBC.

Sunday, 30 October

It would be convenient not to have to take any covid exams at EZE, but I'm guessing LATAM will still have a PCR test as a requirement before being allowed to board. I won't be surprised if requirements change several times over the next month. The good thing is I've been vaxxed (x 2) so that shouldn't be an issue.

Sunday, 30 October

It would be convenient not to have to take any covid exams at EZE, but I'm guessing LATAM will still have a PCR test as a requirement before being allowed to board. I won't be surprised if requirements change several times over the next month. The good thing is I've been vaxxed (x 2) so that shouldn't be an issue.
Latam does not set pcr requirements , countries do. My guess is you won’t need a pcr. Unless you are transferring thru a country that requires one fir transiting passengers.

29 Sept 2021
Flight authorizations: (little) known so far. Today, in theory, the flight authorizations would be issued, because last night at least five airlines reported to me that they had received the operational feasibility for the flights to be approved.

What is this? It is a "you can fly on such and such a day but at such and such a time", based on the time slots that are put in place so that flights do not overlap. This gives an idea of how many flights they will be able to have in the end. But they did not want to provide much information because what is usually passed at that time is not what is finally authorized.

The summary of what has been reported since last night is as follows:
In several cases they reported that IT IS ONLY FOR THE FIRST 15 DAYS OF THE MONTH.
and the worst thing is... that there are no substantial increases. Today "that" information may be arriving to be published.

In fact, the DNU or DA or the OAD indicating this has not yet been issued. Nor has the entry of foreigners from neighboring countries, which started on October 1st, been made official. In other words, a Uruguayan, Chilean, Paraguayan, Brazilian or Bolivian who heard about the beautiful official announcements is not sure that if he/she buys a flight (theoretically, because they have not been approved yet) he/she can finally board because of his/her nationality...Less than 36 hours before the start of the month.

Opening the borders and not increasing flight capacity is just the kind of smoke one would expect from this government to effectively change nothing at all. It would only make things more difficult and expensive to fly to and from Argentina. However there is a chance they simply did not think about the flights beforehand so changes to the rules around flights are delayed and they will say to airlines "fly as you please" as they improvise their way along.

when i checked my flight with latam for 6 oct from AEP to GRU, it said canceled. I called latam and the agent said flight is still on and that they have added between 2 and 3 flights out of AEP to GRU every day starting oct 4. But all seats are still blocked. Let's see what happens...

Back