Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Are you in CABA? Travelers (including domestic travelers) are supposed to use one the various testing centers such as the drive thru and walk thru testing center at La Rural in Palermo.

So if a person is in quarantine they just leaves their home and go to La Rural?

So if a person is in quarantine they just leaves their home and go to La Rural?
Only on the given day a test is required (eg day 7) as this is required to confirm the end of your quarantine at home. You can’t get a test without either first going out or inviting someone in to your home.

Para el ingreso al país, los pasos habilitados son Ezeiza, San Fernando, Aeroparque y la terminal Buquebus. Todos deberán completar DDJJ electrónica (48 horas previas al embarque), y un total de tres pruebas para SARS-CoV-2. La primera es previa al ingreso al país, luego del ingreso se realizarán un nuevo testeo, y otro con posterioridad de 7 días al ingreso.

Quienes obtengan resultados negativos de los dos primeros testeos, al ingresar tendrán un aislamiento domiciliario, el cual será controlado. En caso de verificarse el incumplimiento del aislamiento, las autoridades deberán radicar una denuncia penal de acuerdo con los arts. 205 y 239 del Código Penal (por violación a medidas contra epidemias y desobediencia a autoridad pública). Para finalizar su aislamiento domiciliario, deberán tener un resultado negativo en su última prueba de SARS-CoV-2.

Delta flight from Atlanta to EZE cancelled for Thursday. I wonder if that route will be discontinued...

I also see that Delta lists the return flight from EZE to ATL for Friday April 9 as cancelled, but EZE to ATL flights for Friday April 16 and Sunday April 18 are still scheduled as on time. Anyone know anything further about Delta's plans? Thanks.

Only on the given day a test is required (eg day 7) as this is required to confirm the end of your quarantine at home. You can’t get a test without either first going out or inviting someone in to your home.

Para el ingreso al país, los pasos habilitados son Ezeiza, San Fernando, Aeroparque y la terminal Buquebus. Todos deberán completar DDJJ electrónica (48 horas previas al embarque), y un total de tres pruebas para SARS-CoV-2. La primera es previa al ingreso al país, luego del ingreso se realizarán un nuevo testeo, y otro con posterioridad de 7 días al ingreso.

Quienes obtengan resultados negativos de los dos primeros testeos, al ingresar tendrán un aislamiento domiciliario, el cual será controlado. En caso de verificarse el incumplimiento del aislamiento, las autoridades deberán radicar una denuncia penal de acuerdo con los arts. 205 y 239 del Código Penal (por violación a medidas contra epidemias y desobediencia a autoridad pública). Para finalizar su aislamiento domiciliario, deberán tener un resultado negativo en su última prueba de SARS-CoV-2.

DO you count the days including the day of arrival, for example arrive Monday, get the test on Sunday?

How will the test on day 7 be policed/confirmed? What if there are no appointments available etc?

Doesn’t look like there is any link between the test you get on the first day and the one on the 7th just expecting people to comply I suppose. There might be something in the Cuidar app but I can’t download it because my App Store isn’t set to Argentina.

Last edited:
I also see that Delta lists the return flight from EZE to ATL for Friday April 9 as cancelled, but EZE to ATL flights for Friday April 16 and Sunday April 18 are still scheduled as on time. Anyone know anything further about Delta's plans? Thanks.

They ended up putting an 'Alternative Flight' for Saturday the 10th. It's already delayed a bit which I take to mean they've rescheduled to fit government requirements. So it seems for now they plan to continue. Hope that's not wishful thinking!

List of authorized flights as of April 7th.

can anyone explain what "A la espera de ser autorizados, la mayoría de los vuelos se conocen el mismo día" means under American Airlines? They're not scheduled and you can only book them the same day?

Back